Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

VivaMexico.com

App doesn't sync properly which has led to products being oversold. App developer doesn't respond to these issues and other questions. I'll be looking for a better alternative.

February 7, 2020

Hi VivaMexico,

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. We were updating some functionalities because of which webhooks for inventory were taking time to work. We assure you will not face this problem again.

Thanks for stay connected with us.
Team CedCommerce.

Trendy Ninja

So far. The app is incredible. 1500+ skus added in seconds. No lag or wait time. I love etsy. I am on day one of my 7 day trial. Hope it continues great

Nanciagenteel

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Etsy. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Etsy.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your Etsy orders in your Shopify.
I contacted the support team as I had a few questions and trust me, they were super helpful and friendly. I bet.! The Developers along with the technical support are the best I've ever met in my entire life.
I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!

EZBUY SHOP

I use the app for both ebay and Etsy. The app is very useful and easy to operate, the team is excellent support and available and answers quickly and very professionally. I highly recommend it saves time.

Happyfrillsdesigns

Great customer service, this accomplished exactly what I needed to sync my shops. and relatively easy to transfer over digital downloads.

Co-Kan

These guys have serious problems with their chronjobs. I have had to manually update syncing several times as I've been testing this app over the last month. It's generally unreliable and I've oversold products multiple times because it doesn't sync properly. Huge headache. Seeking alternatives. I would like my money back.

updolly

We have used this app, this very simple and saved a lot of time on launching new products in Etsy from Shopify and also order management.

ManekiBB

Swati help me with all my problems. She had been a great support. This 5 stars is especially for her.

That's Funny Gift Bazaar

Easy set up so far. I'm not quite sure I have everything done properly yet but will soon see if it's works. Look forward to see the influence on Etsy.

GAFFORELLI SRL

NEVER NEVER REFUND ME ! IMPOSSIBLE WE ASK FOR REFUND DUE PROBLEM WITH ETSY AND TELL ME YES SURE NO PROBLEM , AFTER 3 MONTHS NOTHING !!

BE AWARE FOR THIS INDIAN SHIT!! Rishabh is bad person that I never saw , promise me to send back money and stolen it , maybe for a cup of RICE.

Be Aware is indian stolen