Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

EZBUY SHOP

I use the app for both ebay and Etsy. The app is very useful and easy to operate, the team is excellent support and available and answers quickly and very professionally. I highly recommend it saves time.

Happyfrillsdesigns

Great customer service, this accomplished exactly what I needed to sync my shops. and relatively easy to transfer over digital downloads.

Co-Kan

These guys have serious problems with their chronjobs. I have had to manually update syncing several times as I've been testing this app over the last month. It's generally unreliable and I've oversold products multiple times because it doesn't sync properly. Huge headache. Seeking alternatives. I would like my money back.

updolly

We have used this app, this very simple and saved a lot of time on launching new products in Etsy from Shopify and also order management.

ManekiBB

Swati help me with all my problems. She had been a great support. This 5 stars is especially for her.

That's Funny Gift Bazaar

Easy set up so far. I'm not quite sure I have everything done properly yet but will soon see if it's works. Look forward to see the influence on Etsy.

GAFFORELLI SRL

NEVER NEVER REFUND ME ! IMPOSSIBLE WE ASK FOR REFUND DUE PROBLEM WITH ETSY AND TELL ME YES SURE NO PROBLEM , AFTER 3 MONTHS NOTHING !!

BE AWARE FOR THIS INDIAN SHIT!! Rishabh is bad person that I never saw , promise me to send back money and stolen it , maybe for a cup of RICE.

Be Aware is indian stolen

Dicks By Mail - Anonymously mail a bag of dicks

Great app and support. They assisted in synching our orders and were very patient and helpful in doing so. Thank you.

Bottle Cap Swag

I've just activated the app so I can't say how things will go long term, but so far, the service and functionality provided seem very good!

The Liberty Bridge

I am still learning how to navigate this app. It can be a bit confusing for a beginner. But, I am hopeful that it will do what I need.