Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Bench Clearers

Love this app, works incredibly well and is super easy to use. Intuitive dashboard and syncs seamlessly with my Shopify store. A++ customer service too, very helpful and readily available.

Dear Bench Clearers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

ZWACustoms

If you're doing print on demand, forget about this app. If you have a store with many products, you will eat up the SKU limit quickly and need to purchase an additional subscription. Its a huge time sink with little documentation or help. If you cancel, zero refund and you still get bombarded with emails with no way to stop them.

Dear ZWA Customs,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that the app is fully compatible with POD. In free trial period of 7 days for the app, you can list up to 50 SKUs and manage orders accordingly.

I sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected again with you.

Waiting for your coming back.

Gardens of the Sun | Ethical Jewelry

I tried the 14 day trial of this app and it seemed to work out well, but I never got a respond from the support team to my questions to be able to continue with the app. we were hoping to install the paid version, but it's a pity we didn't get the customer support to set this up.

Dear Ethical Jewelry,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

Great to hear that you like the functionality of the app. We can see, you have uninstalled the app after 8 minutes of installation. Also, we didn't find any questions from your end to our support. There is no conversation history between you and our team as you stayed only for 8 minutes. We also sent you the mail at the time of app installation.

I would like to inform that we don't offer a free trial of 14 days. We think that there is some perplexity. It would be great if you can install the Etsy Marketplace Integration App again and give us another chance to serve you. Always believe in quality customer service, we always try to help our customers so we can also extend your trial according to your need.

Waiting for your comeback.

Pellatt Cornucopia

Perfect App.!! I was really in need for an app that can help me sending my products easily to Etsy Marketplace. The app not only helped me sending my products on Etsy but it also helped in managing my orders as well.

The app's too good and I definitely recommend everybody to have this app if you want to list your products on Etsy through your Shopify. One of the best things that I experienced is the "Customer Support" which was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire setup.!!

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
Good Job CedCommerce.!!

Dear Pellatt Cornucopia,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

estambres.com

The Internet is a changing landscape, both Etsy and Shopify are in constant change. With this app you have a team of developers updating the integration, an update at a time. Nothing is easy in e-commerce, they offer support whenever you have questions.

Dear Estambres,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about app.

Electronicssto32

I was searching for an App that can perform the real-time syncing for my Shopify products when I sell on Etsy. I was just scrolling through the "Shopify App Store" when I found the "Etsy Integration App" by CedCommerce.

I installed and used the app and had an experience that really felt good. I would highly recommend this app if you want to manage your Etsy store through Shopify by using a single app or you can say a big Centralised app. You can import your products from Shopify within seconds & then just some information required to fill up & you're done with listing the products on Etsy.

Customer support is the "Tremendous Show of Patience & Knowledge". With their help, I was able to finally make my dream come true.!!

Dear Electronicssto32,

We are happy that a customer like you has been associated with us and start their journey on Etsy with us. We would love to help you again and again with the maximum possible ways we can.

RusticLand

Got few issues - but after a bit finally we got to the point. It seems to be not as easy to sort Profiling at first stage but once you get it you should be fine. Very responsive on skype

Daniel Good Rare Books and Engravings

Tremendous app, perfectly logical in its layout and very well thought through. Product management could not be easier and integration is seamless with perfect transfer. Importation is quick hassle free. Topping all this off is suburb customer support (my guru was Shubham) which made the whole process a delight and a great learning experience so that I might get the best out of this excellent product. Daniel Good Rare Books

JEFFERVESCENT Design Co.

These people constantly called me from a private number once my trial was over. That's absolutely unacceptable.

Dear JEFFERVESCEN Design,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. We were just trying to connect with you so that we can help you regarding your product's status on Etsy. We also wrote emails to you but didn't receive any response from your side.

Also, we have mentioned in our Terms and Condition clearly that we can contact you in any case of emergency. The same thing we have mentioned in the Settings section of the app. Still, we apologize that you face such kind of trouble.

We would like to serve you in near future.

Team CedCommerce

Deko-store-24

We use the app to import orders from Etsy to Shopify and to manage/sync the inventory. The app has much more functionalities. We will use them step for step. I will try also other apps. But currently this is the only app I am using who really can help in our situation for a comfortable pricing plan. Thank also at the support and service. They do all their best to help us in the implementation time. The reaction time of chat service is very fast.

July 11, 2019

Hi Deko-store-24,

Thanks for your kind words. It is great to hear that you are happy with our support and app.