Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy in an easy way, list products and manage orders.

giftSmilee

I am impressed by the excellent functions and super good customer service. They are really helpful in listening to app user concern and provide strong support immediately ( Live chat ). The functions are also super cool if you really need to use Shopify to sync inventory/list data from Shopify to Etsy. They did a good job. Highly recommend!

August 24, 2019

Dear giftSmilee,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We always want that we provide 24*7 support to our sellers and for that, we use different mediums like online chat, ticket, emails, calls, skype, etc. Glad to know that you find the support and features of app useful.

Regards,

Fairy Floss

i find the app easy to work with,and love it how it migrated all my Shopify products into my Etsy shop .The support team is very helpful and onto it.
Big thumbs up to Shubham.

Dear Fairy Floss,

Thanks for the appreciation.

Rumor Flowers

1) Easy Product Management offrered by the app
2) App Profiling and Import section functionality
3) Hassle free integration with ETSY Marketplace
4) Flexible and helpful support

Shubham is the man!

Dear Rumor Flowers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words.

Bench Clearers

Love this app, works incredibly well and is super easy to use. Intuitive dashboard and syncs seamlessly with my Shopify store. A++ customer service too, very helpful and readily available.

Dear Bench Clearers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

ZWACustoms

If you're doing print on demand, forget about this app. If you have a store with many products, you will eat up the SKU limit quickly and need to purchase an additional subscription. Its a huge time sink with little documentation or help. If you cancel, zero refund and you still get bombarded with emails with no way to stop them.

Dear ZWA Customs,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that the app is fully compatible with POD. In free trial period of 7 days for the app, you can list up to 50 SKUs and manage orders accordingly.

I sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected again with you.

Waiting for your coming back.

Gardens of the Sun | Ethical Jewelry

I tried the 14 day trial of this app and it seemed to work out well, but I never got a respond from the support team to my questions to be able to continue with the app. we were hoping to install the paid version, but it's a pity we didn't get the customer support to set this up.

Dear Ethical Jewelry,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

Great to hear that you like the functionality of the app. We can see, you have uninstalled the app after 8 minutes of installation. Also, we didn't find any questions from your end to our support. There is no conversation history between you and our team as you stayed only for 8 minutes. We also sent you the mail at the time of app installation.

I would like to inform that we don't offer a free trial of 14 days. We think that there is some perplexity. It would be great if you can install the Etsy Marketplace Integration App again and give us another chance to serve you. Always believe in quality customer service, we always try to help our customers so we can also extend your trial according to your need.

Waiting for your comeback.

Pellatt Cornucopia

Perfect App.!! I was really in need for an app that can help me sending my products easily to Etsy Marketplace. The app not only helped me sending my products on Etsy but it also helped in managing my orders as well.

The app's too good and I definitely recommend everybody to have this app if you want to list your products on Etsy through your Shopify. One of the best things that I experienced is the "Customer Support" which was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire setup.!!

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
Good Job CedCommerce.!!

Dear Pellatt Cornucopia,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

estambres.com

The Internet is a changing landscape, both Etsy and Shopify are in constant change. With this app you have a team of developers updating the integration, an update at a time. Nothing is easy in e-commerce, they offer support whenever you have questions.

Dear Estambres,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about app.

Electronicssto32

I was searching for an App that can perform the real-time syncing for my Shopify products when I sell on Etsy. I was just scrolling through the "Shopify App Store" when I found the "Etsy Integration App" by CedCommerce.

I installed and used the app and had an experience that really felt good. I would highly recommend this app if you want to manage your Etsy store through Shopify by using a single app or you can say a big Centralised app. You can import your products from Shopify within seconds & then just some information required to fill up & you're done with listing the products on Etsy.

Customer support is the "Tremendous Show of Patience & Knowledge". With their help, I was able to finally make my dream come true.!!

Dear Electronicssto32,

We are happy that a customer like you has been associated with us and start their journey on Etsy with us. We would love to help you again and again with the maximum possible ways we can.

RusticLand

Got few issues - but after a bit finally we got to the point. It seems to be not as easy to sort Profiling at first stage but once you get it you should be fine. Very responsive on skype