Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

ToolSharona

I have paid yearly subscription, They are good guys, cedcommerce customer service is the best between their competitors.thanks.

Peace, Love & Happiness Club

Easy to understand and Support is very quick and helpful anytime you run into an issue or have questions.

Tribu Creations

Took a little bit to learn the app, but once you do it's smooth sailing. Super easy to publish your shopify products to Etsy. That alone is worth it! Great app and super quick customer service to answer my questions. Thank you!

Wild Bobby

I installed this app about 5 months ago, at that time I already had both my Etsy & Shopify stores doing quite well, making sales everyday!! But the main issue was the amount of manual work that had to be done was overwhelming. I would be staying up late hours just do fill out basic information that I knew had to be automated.

I was searching for an integration app on Shopify that would actually work! I tried a few other apps and paid services but nothing would come close to this app.

Starting with this app may be confusing in the beginning bc you have to actually learn how to use it. It will not take one day or one hour. YOU WON'T LEARN EVERYTHING AT ONCE. But then I asked to their support about my queries, concern, problems or any small doubt related to the app & with their help it seems quite easy. Frankly speaking its tooks me about 7-10 days to understand the app completely on my own. BUT THIS APP IS SAVING ME TENS OF HOURS!!

My favorite part of this app is that it will automate all those attributes you spend hours on inserting into each product. You create profiles for each category and it saves hours. Everything can be done within the app.

I expanded my product listings from 120 products to over 1000+. In Return I 10x my sales!

You just need to give some time and focus on this app & believe me this will save all your time that you are wasting manually uploading one by one. Oh, and make you a lot more money!

NorCallaserdesign

This is a great app and it was so easy to integrate with my Shopify store.I enjoy using this app so much.

milloobags

This app is excellent if you are running an Etsy shop and a Shopify website. My main problem was to keep track of the inventory on both platforms when something was sold and after installing this app, I no longer worry about it. It is a little hustle at first to synchronize everything (creating SKU's for everything and link products) and to understand how the app works but once everything is set, it is running smoothly.
Customer service is one of the best I ever had. Replies in seconds whenever I needed them and very helpful. They provide you the option of Skype them but there was no need to since they are always online to chat with.

Ponoma

I'd started a trial period of the Etsy Marketplace Integration from CedCommerce yesterday.
I've connected 50 listings on Etsy together with their support girl . She offered me to connect subscribe Plan with charging card if I wish to connect more 50 listings, but I've decided to try it before...
By the end of the day, their software deleted!!!
all >50 SKUs in 3 of my 50 listings on Etsy leaving only these marks:
ced_2360758796298 - in listing 1
ced_2494337024010 - in listing 2
ced_21389023674445 - in listing 3

I immediately turned off these and no longer dared to connect when their support asked me to do it. It was a great luck, that I noticed the destruction of my listings! Actually, it’s scary when listings that make 182 sales are deleted...
What are you doing guys?
I should file a lawsuit against you for such "work",
but I really no have time to do it.
Be sure there is a victim who will do.

=======
March.3 update: we've almost repaired 3 listings manually
and found another good sync service.

Their support asks me to delete this review every day.
No guys, don 't waste time on this,
we'd trial and something is wrong in your application, if it behaves this way - repair your APP, so that no one else sees your APP delete its products.
I admit that those who write positive reviews here did not have to go through this and they are really happy with this APP, may be...
Uri,
email: admin@ponomasteel.com

Shiningstone.in

The app interface is user friendly. Most important of all the customer service is top class. Recommended.

SpiritbeadNW

The agent was very helpful in getting the products listed
Thanks again...............................

Greenstreet-Vintage

Awesome App.
You can generate different Etsy categories and fill them automatically by using tags for example.
The app is synchronising your inventory in real time, that's awesome especially for a vintage clothing seller (every piece is unique) like me.
It has one of the greatest and fastest customer supports i've ever experienced.
One little note: The price tag.
60$ per month is quite high.

In summary: great app for merchants who want to expand new sales markets.