Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Boho Breeze Co

Amazing app to save lots of time. This app does all the things I need and more. The customer support deserves a 10 star review. Fantastic support.

Sunbeltgifts

We needed some additional assistance with the integration of Shopify and Etsy. We worked with Jason and he was terrific in walking us through the process and answering questions about the App! Easy to work with, knowledgeable, interested in our being successful. A true asset to CEDCOMMERCE. Our experience with most has been, the service is marginal at best and sometimes non existent. Usually a reason we drop the app! Jason was fantastic, so use him as a model for great customer support! Thank you Jason.

ineedfabric.com

Great app with rich features. Support, when needed, is excellent! The bulk editing options are ideal.

The Artisan Variety

I would highly recommend this app for seamless integration of products and orders from etsy to shopify.

HONEYCAT

This is the best Shopify to Etsy app I've used. Before this app, I was trying out other apps that were expensive or not user friendly or doing everything manually. Like anything, there's a bit of a learning curve but highly recommend.

Thrill Studio

A little confusing to set up, without clear instructions, but I already use their Ebay app. I got helped on the phone for over an hour by Phoenix. He was great. I had deleted my entire Etsy store and he got me back up and running. I think I'll go with 5 stars once I get the thing all figured out.

The Bandana Blanket Company

I am sure it would be a great resource if I could work it, but it is far too complicated to set up and understand what is happening for my. old creatives brain. I did not understand the videos either. I have too many sales right now to risk loosing track of purchases or not know exactly what is going on. I need to keep it simple to avoid bad reviews. This app is not simple. However, if you have a tech mind it may be a big help. Wish I could have made it work and understood what was happening with my linking and sale process.

SassyBabe

Very easy to install and operate! Customer support very quick and helpful. Great way to bring sales to your store! I've made a first sale on Etsy just a few hours after I installed the app. Thank you!

Wildflower Boutique

Made making an Etsy so much easier since it linked to Shopify! I didn’t have to add everything manually.

RubyQ Boutique

Mantasha was SO HELPFUL. Highly recommend for anybody looking to grown business. They were there when I was lost and confused. 100 % reccomend, and try and get Mantasha as an assistant!