Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Next Jewelry Gift

Location Norway

Been waiting for an app like this. It works great, and I synced my Shopify products (incl. all variants) to Etsy within minutes. Friendly and helpful customer service too :-)

Cakcollectibles

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app so far. Easily export my items to my Etsy with only a few minutes time. This is going to be a huge time saver for my business. Support has been a great help right from the start

The Vintage Christian Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app offers excellent integration to upload to ETSY, I am very happy with the product and the customer service has been excellent. The best feature is the easy uploading from Shopify to ETSY. Akchhaya Soni has been a real help in making sure everything is synced up properly and has been very prompt in his responses. It is appreciated. This app is worth it for you to look into, as the more presence you have online the more you can sell!!!

Jessie Johnson Boutik

Very helpful and functional app, easy to import product from Shopify and list on Etsy, just few clicks and you re done with Uplode. You can manage Product, there inventory, tags and everything very conveniently. The functionality Profiling was extremely good once you know how to utilize it & lastly the support which was super helpful, help me step by step in Profiling and product Management, quick to respond and very clear at explaining. 10 Stars for sure, it s the best app for me so far and staffs are very quick and helpfull

The Sis Kiss

This app is amazing! And what’s even better is their staff! Super attentive, knowledgeable and available! Would be lost without them!!

SHOOT BABY! USA

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is THE app I've been searching for! It has given me my life back and I'm SO grateful! I used to have to enter Etsy orders manually into Shopify which took up so much time! Thank you so much. Support is excellent too!

Little Sticker Boy

Location Australia

Great app! Easy to setup and support team is very responsive and good to deal with! Recommended app for you want to upload to Etsy! The best feature about this is it can sync with existing Etsy products, update titles, descriptions, tags, and sections of Etsy automatically.

Laser Cut Crafts

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Etsy Marketplace Integration

This is the first time that i have used this app and more then impressed!
the app is very easy to use, and has great functionality, easy to quickly sync to etsy,
simply set up a profile for the products and hit publish and its done!
i contacted the support team as i had a few questions and they are super helpful and friendly, the intergration of the app
is seamless and very easy to navigate

Highly Recommend this company and app!

Modern Gem Jewelry

Location Hong Kong SAR

I am very happy with this application. Still, in the Trial version, I am really praying it really helps boost my sales. The App looks and feels nice. The synchronisation bewteen Shopify to ETSY is very well through this app. The app enables me to provide product management, inventory management and also quick listing. Very flexible and easy to use. At last, no comments for customer support becuase they are just Awesome like nothing else. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

All-Times-Gifts

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, user friendly and offers good functionality.
I have successfully integrated my Shopify store with Etsy.