Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Alskar+ Supplies

-STOP HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO INSTALL THIS APP!-

This app has the MOST MISLEADING PAYMENT STRUCTURE EVER!

First, they offer 7-day trial. When I choose one of their plan (They did indicate this plan will charge in yearly subscription).

HOWEVER, the subscription starts immediately! I was like wtf? I was trying the functionality and barely even use the app for 5 minutes.

Contacted their support and inform them about this.
The support replied: No one force you to make the payment right?

Seriously, if you indicate the trial is 7 days, please honor your words and stop setting traps for your customers. This is not the way of doing business.

WOW! Your company really depend on this few hundreds bucks to survive?
or this is your TRUE BUSINESS MODEL?

First time I have to raise a dispute on Shopify, Thanks!

April 18, 2019

Dear Alskar+ Supplies

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that we are giving free 7 days trial for Etsy Marketplace Integration. You will only see a notification about subscription upgrades.

We are following the process of Shopify. If you are choosing a plan before your trial ends, then your remaining trial period will be added in your subscription.

Also, we never take the unwanted amount from our sellers. We have refunded your full amount.

You can join us once again to integrate your Shopify store to Etsy.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce

Boss Chick Collections

I worked with Shubham and he was awesome. Worked with me from start to finished!!! answering all questions!!!! thanks again

Evilrpm

Very Nice App I was searched app for upload listings in to Etsy and try a lot but this one is very easy to set up and all works fine. also great customer support always online but the app makes so easy to import listings that's why I think you will never need support help. This is only one app which I can recommend. 6 stars

MWBRIDALSTORE

Great Customer service! Quick response to all queries.

Purchased the Paid version today, thanks Jyoti for all your help!

Bronte Moon

UPDATE: I think they must write their own reviews as this app and the company CED Commerce are the worst possible and they just lie about everything. PLEASE don't waste your money, read the below review, they have cost us thousands of dollars in time and thousands more in lost sales

PLEASE READ THIS-YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
Do NOT for a minute even think about buying this app!!! It does not work. They refuse to refund us our money for their rubbish app. You can email us on info@brontemoon and we can give you full details. Please read our review to learn about all the damage they did to or Etsy shop. We can only guess that any positive reviews are written by them.

PLEASE READ THIS-YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
They still have NOT refunded me for their non-functioning app!!! I think they arrange all the positive reviews as they have a new one every time we update this negative review.

PLEASE READ THIS-YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
They still have not refunded us the $530.19 we paid them in January!!! The app still does not work. Orders don't sync, inventory does not sync, listing so not sync, these are THE BASIC functions of the app!!!! And please read through on how they lost all our 3 months of seo on nearly 500 Etsy listings. They should be removed from Shopify app store.

OK it now 2 weeks since CED Commerce lost all of my hard work (3 months worth of SEO) and all they have offered me is $90.00 refund for the 3 months that the app has not worked!!! And is still does not work...does not control stock levels at all!! This is the basic function of the app and it does not work....I'm fighting to get back the $500 I paid let alone compensation!!! WORSE COMPANY EVER!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!!
UPDATE: Within 5 minutes of posting this review CED Commerce phoned me (first time ever) and asked me to remove this review!!! I told them this will not happen. Pretty bad company

BUYER BEWARE!!!! They are crooks. Where do I start.....after almost 2 months the problems are getting worse by the day. First of all when you fulfill an Etsy order on Shopify it does not sync back to Etsy. This is the main function of the app!!! It stays on Etsy as not shipped and you have to manually have to complete it...so why have the app. Then not all of our listings on Shopify integrated over to Etsy. After being told "give us 24 hours" countless times it still does not work. Then we got a generic email from CED saying that all customers should re-integrate...we did this then some of our products got duplicated on Etsy WITH weird CED Skus!!! Also, the inventory does not sync over to Shopify and other platforms like it is supposed to do. Nothing works!!!!While trying to fix all these problems the the BIGGEST thing happened. We have over 400 listing on Etsy all of which I have been SEOing for a solid 3 months, that's lots and lots of time. Three days ago the person we were on live chat with said she was putting it to her team once again. They lost all our tags, descriptions, reverted back to old titles, deleted all attributes.....everything all gone. All SEO on Etsy GONE!!! All this happened when they were just trying to get the app to work. We paid them $500 as we also bought the Bonanza integration. BE WARNED!!! Now just trying to get our money back and trying to recover all of our lost profits and lost future sales as we now have a zero rank on Etsy!!!!

Book Lover Gifts

Thank you to Shivalika for helping me with a problem, it was sorted so quickly. The customer service of this app is second to none!

Ziba Beauty Care

Shivalika was a great help, got all my products synced and ready to go. The response time and communication were good. App works nicely

The Welsh Gift Shop

This is really going to make my life easier! I have been looking out for an app like this for ages. Excellent customer service - thanks James in the chat!

Sticker Collective

Great app! Syncs with ETSY very quick and well, I synced 4000+ products easily, support is EXCELLENT! A+++

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Absolutely amazing! I love this app as it does exactly what I wanted whereas other countless apps have failed! The support is fantastic and they are always on hand to help. Thank you so much!! x