Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

little luba

An abosolute nightmare!
Where do I start...
I have almost 300 listings in etsy and used this app to transfer my listings over and then had my inventory synced. ( sounds great right? )
-This app deleted over 100 of listings on etsy.. OVER 100!!!! poof gone. It was beyond upsetting to try and get them back. They blamed etsy..... which was not the case at all. As soon as I "synced" my products for the first time it happened. so that was a complete disaster. Etsy was able to find all my deleted listings and pull them back ( thank god for etsy! )
I decided to keep moving forward with this app in hopes that, that was just a one time thing. After spending over 2 days worth of work on changing my titles and descriptions on all my listings on shopify, I had to create catalog in the app for my product to actually work... well once I did. ALL MY 2 days work ERASED and was completely reset to the original description and titles on all my 300 listings.
At this point I felt like I had done so much research and invested SOOO much time into this app, that something had to give.. and had to work for me once I got everything set up. Everything was up and running after those major disasters, and from the moment I started using this app for syncing inventory and stock IT DOES NOT WORK. I am spending double the time I should be going back and forth between shopify stock and etsy stock to MAKE SURE THIS APP is pulling the inventory out when something sells on etsy! When I manually change the inventory on shopify it NEVER changes on etsy. Its a MESS! ( the app is NOT doing its job ) A complete mess. Its happening almost every 2nd day, and I feel like a babysitter. I have to manually watch the app MYSELF to make sure its working.. and its always not. I am over selling my product, having to tell customers sorry we dont have that... I continually have to reach out to the support team to fix the app ALL THE TIME. ( they are probably sick of me too! ) I am so over this, and sick about how much of my time I have wasted. The team is very friendly and kind but the app itself is a COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. Please do not try this app, I promise you it will make your life extremely stressful every day you use it.
I do NOT want anyone to go through what I am currently going through and have been through with this app, its made my life and business a disaster and by NO MEANS easier at all.

** Update. 3 weeks later. Woke up in the morning and 94 listings were INACTIVE on my etsy acount!! GONE, LOST MONEY. My inventory was all over the place and still isnt matching. I cant believe im paying this app to LOSE money/sales. literally speachless.

Spiritual Shirt

REVIEW UPDATED JUNE 25TH

After having left a negative review, someone went ahead and called my phone number around 4 times at 12 am and woke me up several times. Then my phone kept buzzing and someone was sending me messages on whatsapp. Until he said he was from CEDCOMMERCE.

This is unacceptable. The guy sent around 10 messages and would not leave me alone. What is wrong with you guys ? Totally unprofessional. I never gave permission for anyone to contact me and I certainly don't want to hear about it at 12 am when I'm already asleep.

I really regret having installed and bought the yearly app. Not recommended.

Original review:

Customer service is great but I do have several complaints. I am tired of having to update the shipping manually. My supplier updates the tracking numbers but they don't automatically sync on Etsy. I already told Cedcommerce customer support several times. One guy said it was because I was using 17track for tracking numbers and that someone would get back to me. Another person said that it was because I hadn't added them myself.. He didn't understand my question. Every single day, I have to check the tracking numbers and add them manually on Etsy. I am tired of doing this.

Another thing is that, cedcommerce misses a few orders here and then ! I've had a few orders that were about to be overdue and cedcommerce didn't even sync the orders with my supplier. I keep asking them why it keeps happening and they say it's because of the API and that it shouldn't happen again but it does. I bought the $360 something year plan because I thought this would be a good app that would do its work. I am disappointed. I am doing the same amount of work after I finished with my store and these people clearly don't can't fix the issues I have with their app.

Harrow and Green USA

Free 7 day trial - it asked me immediately to authorize a $360 payment (before using the trial).
The trial is limited to 10 products - not made very clear.

May 4, 2020

Dear Seller,

We follow the concept of Shopify, there is always a suggestion to choose a payment plan so that you can explore the app more and upload maximum of your products, but the Etsy Integration app or our support team never forces you to pick a plan before the trial period ends.

In fact, we recommend our seller to use the trial period first rather than picking the plan. This is the policy of app that you can upload a maximum of 10 products on Etsy which is quite sufficient to test the app functionalities. Not only this, if any of our sellers want to upload more products, but he can also do the same by contacting us.

We have also tried to connect with you through call but unfortunately could not be able to connect as you were not responding.

We would love to join you back again.

Thanks,

RockBandClothing

Items do not synch from shopify do not believe them!!!!!, I paid them the $360 for a year Subscription and it does not work!! You Will Over Sale, I have contacted them so many times and don't help at all they tell you that there going to help and they never do they never call you nothing. Beware this is just another bad app just trying to get your money!! I will depute the charges!!!
They say there working on it, and blame Etsy? they have nothing to do with the synch process, they synch it manually just to shut you up and then the problems come again you will over sale for sure!

Ponoma

I'd started a trial period of the Etsy Marketplace Integration from CedCommerce yesterday.
I've connected 50 listings on Etsy together with their support girl . She offered me to connect subscribe Plan with charging card if I wish to connect more 50 listings, but I've decided to try it before...
By the end of the day, their software deleted!!!
all >50 SKUs in 3 of my 50 listings on Etsy leaving only these marks:
ced_2360758796298 - in listing 1
ced_2494337024010 - in listing 2
ced_21389023674445 - in listing 3

I immediately turned off these and no longer dared to connect when their support asked me to do it. It was a great luck, that I noticed the destruction of my listings! Actually, it’s scary when listings that make 182 sales are deleted...
What are you doing guys?
I should file a lawsuit against you for such "work",
but I really no have time to do it.
Be sure there is a victim who will do.

=======
March.3 update: we've almost repaired 3 listings manually
and found another good sync service.

Their support asks me to delete this review every day.
No guys, don 't waste time on this,
we'd trial and something is wrong in your application, if it behaves this way - repair your APP, so that no one else sees your APP delete its products.
I admit that those who write positive reviews here did not have to go through this and they are really happy with this APP, may be...
Uri,
email: admin@ponomasteel.com

Lonely Oak Art Supply

poor service. transactions are hit-and-miss with the integration. i do not recommend this app for use with etsy.

February 7, 2020

Dear Lonely Oak,

We feel sorry that we could not be able to meet your needs. We got that you were facing an order issue in-app but we would like to inform that your orders were showing in the failed category because the SKUs for that orders were not available in-app. To create orders in your Shopify store and in-app, SKUs must be available for the same and you didn't have the SKUs for that orders in-app.

We have refunded your amount and it's great to see that you are still connected with us.

Thanks,

VivaMexico.com

App doesn't sync properly which has led to products being oversold. App developer doesn't respond to these issues and other questions. I'll be looking for a better alternative.

February 7, 2020

Hi VivaMexico,

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. We were updating some functionalities because of which webhooks for inventory were taking time to work. We assure you will not face this problem again.

Thanks for stay connected with us.

Co-Kan

These guys have serious problems with their chronjobs. I have had to manually update syncing several times as I've been testing this app over the last month. It's generally unreliable and I've oversold products multiple times because it doesn't sync properly. Huge headache. Seeking alternatives. I would like my money back.

GAFFORELLI SRL

NEVER NEVER REFUND ME ! IMPOSSIBLE WE ASK FOR REFUND DUE PROBLEM WITH ETSY AND TELL ME YES SURE NO PROBLEM , AFTER 3 MONTHS NOTHING !!

BE AWARE FOR THIS INDIAN SHIT!! Rishabh is bad person that I never saw , promise me to send back money and stolen it , maybe for a cup of RICE.

Be Aware is indian stolen

Kinetic Closet

If i could give this app less than one star i would- only based on the lack of customer service. I installed this app- and i was unhappy with the pricing- due to only a 7 day trial being available, i did not feel comfortable paying $360 dollars up front for a years worth of an app that i did not like - nor did i feel comfortable paying $60 per month until i decide whether of not i liked the app. Being new to shopify, i wasn't sure how to go about canceling the app, so i asked the chat box the app provides. Moattar Raza answered my chat. I asked multiple times how to cancel - and i did not get an answer on how to cance without being charged for almost 15 mins - all while he harassed me asking questions about why i wanted to cancel- and tried to offer a discount of a small 10% rather than telling me how to cancel.

Overall - the customer service is not worth the headache - find a better app.