Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Variety Corner Spot

Easy to use. I simply download the app, press a couple of buttons, and let it go to work. Thanks a bunch.

Interval Watchmaking

Really happy with it so far. I can post from shopify to etsy no problem, however things sold on etse are not decrementing from shopify

Twisting Beauty, Treasure & Fashion

I used this app to get more traffic and sales. I will be sharing this with others that are interested

Skylar Milanz

this is pretty cool think this is the best it took me some time to figure out whats what but i got it. so great

SLAPSTA

Amazing app with great round the clock support through WhatsApp and call.. Easy to use features. Thanks so much!

Sacred Thorns Rosaries and Gifts

Great instructions. Setup was fairly easy. Once I set up my Etsy store and went live with one product all the Shopify products downloaded quickly with all the info. Immediate assistance if you have any questions. I would recommend this app.

Fox And The Bear Fabrics

Super helpful, very patient. I am not the best at understanding anything computer related but with their help I managed to use the app. thank you again

Walkabout Harnesses, LLC

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Acqua di Bimini

I used this app to migrate my Shopify inventory to Etsy. The 175 items were easily and properly uploaded to Etsy.
Also the Orders from Etsy were properly displayed on shopify.
Great App!!

Plus Is Me

Great and easy! It was very user friendly and connected with my shopify store with ease. I would be fabulous if the free trial was just as long as shopfiy or maybe even 30 days to really see how things work but overall great.