Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

LOVE GIFT HOME

The application is perfect to me. It has provided the ease to bring the products from my Shopify and list them on Etsy. I'd surely recommend the application as it will definitely be helpful to the sellers who want to grow their business. It had saved quite a manual work and the support was always available to provide you the best experience.
Cheers to the Developers for a wonderful application.!

Best Bongs And More

I am selling on Etsy commercial center through my Shopify Store with the assistance of this Etsy Marketplace Integration App. I discovered this application on the Shopify store and I will prescribe this application, to all who are selling on Etsy.

This application has all the component that is required for all the individuals selling on Etsy, similar to Bulk Upload, costom valuing and stock of items. Indeed, even you can set Limit on the Quantity of the stock, and discussing the UI of the App it is userfriendly and straightforward.

It took me only a couple of hours to comprehend the application, and afterward I saw the help talk alternative gave on the application. They assisted with comprehension tha application and how to oversee everthing in only scarcely any snap.

Their help is extremely expert and well disposed, and will help you patitenly and will offer the responses of every one of your inquiries.

I am truly karma to have this application in my Store.

DieRollerScheune

This application is great on the off chance that you are running an Etsy shop and a Shopify site. My fundamental issue was to monitor the stock on the two stages when something was sold and in the wake of introducing this application, I never again stress over it. It is a little hustle from the start to synchronize everything (making SKU's for everything and connection items) and to see how the application functions however once everything is set, it is running easily.

Client support is a standout amongst other I had. Answers in seconds at whatever point I required them and accommodating. They give you the alternative of Skype them however there was no compelling reason to since they are constantly online to visit with.

MaximusCorban

One of the amazing solutions I have used until now. Sometimes it is difficult to find an option that gives you everything to manage your account in one package, Etsy Integration is one of them.
I have listed my products on Etsy, it is giving me real-time syncing for my inventory from Shopify to Etsy. The best thing, I have some already listed products on Etsy and I link them to my Shopify store within one click. If I talk about Pricing of the app, it might seem a bit costly as $60 per month but when I compare it to other solutions it really worth it because there is no additional cost to manage orders, managing inventory. Apart from this, it makes selling easy with additional features. In the end, thanks to the support team. They have quite a knowledge about Etsy Marketplace and they also told me that how can I increase my sales on Etsy. Well done guys.

The Updated Ones

A very smooth integration with shopify. Couldn't ask for anything more. Etsy is a great marketplace and shopify rules

MagicMojo.co

Great App! Honestly has made life easier and saved me time. It would take hours or days for me to do all this on my own.

ToolSharona

I have paid yearly subscription, They are good guys, cedcommerce customer service is the best between their competitors.thanks.

Peace, Love & Happiness Club

Easy to understand and Support is very quick and helpful anytime you run into an issue or have questions.

Tribu Creations

Took a little bit to learn the app, but once you do it's smooth sailing. Super easy to publish your shopify products to Etsy. That alone is worth it! Great app and super quick customer service to answer my questions. Thank you!

Wild Bobby

I installed this app about 5 months ago, at that time I already had both my Etsy & Shopify stores doing quite well, making sales everyday!! But the main issue was the amount of manual work that had to be done was overwhelming. I would be staying up late hours just do fill out basic information that I knew had to be automated.

I was searching for an integration app on Shopify that would actually work! I tried a few other apps and paid services but nothing would come close to this app.

Starting with this app may be confusing in the beginning bc you have to actually learn how to use it. It will not take one day or one hour. YOU WON'T LEARN EVERYTHING AT ONCE. But then I asked to their support about my queries, concern, problems or any small doubt related to the app & with their help it seems quite easy. Frankly speaking its tooks me about 7-10 days to understand the app completely on my own. BUT THIS APP IS SAVING ME TENS OF HOURS!!

My favorite part of this app is that it will automate all those attributes you spend hours on inserting into each product. You create profiles for each category and it saves hours. Everything can be done within the app.

I expanded my product listings from 120 products to over 1000+. In Return I 10x my sales!

You just need to give some time and focus on this app & believe me this will save all your time that you are wasting manually uploading one by one. Oh, and make you a lot more money!