Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Ponoma

I'd started a trial period of the Etsy Marketplace Integration from CedCommerce yesterday.
I've connected 50 listings on Etsy together with their support girl . She offered me to connect subscribe Plan with charging card if I wish to connect more 50 listings, but I've decided to try it before...
By the end of the day, their software deleted!!!
all >50 SKUs in 3 of my 50 listings on Etsy leaving only these marks:
ced_2360758796298 - in listing 1
ced_2494337024010 - in listing 2
ced_21389023674445 - in listing 3

I immediately turned off these and no longer dared to connect when their support asked me to do it. It was a great luck, that I noticed the destruction of my listings! Actually, it’s scary when listings that make 182 sales are deleted...
What are you doing guys?
I should file a lawsuit against you for such "work",
but I really no have time to do it.
Be sure there is a victim who will do.

=======
March.3 update: we've almost repaired 3 listings manually
and found another good sync service.

Their support asks me to delete this review every day.
No guys, don 't waste time on this,
we'd trial and something is wrong in your application, if it behaves this way - repair your APP, so that no one else sees your APP delete its products.
I admit that those who write positive reviews here did not have to go through this and they are really happy with this APP, may be...
Uri,
email: admin@ponomasteel.com

Lonely Oak Art Supply

poor service. transactions are hit-and-miss with the integration. i do not recommend this app for use with etsy.

Dear Lonely Oak,

We feel sorry that we could not be able to meet your needs. We got that you were facing an order issue in-app but we would like to inform that your orders were showing in the failed category because the SKUs for that orders were not available in-app. To create orders in your Shopify store and in-app, SKUs must be available for the same and you didn't have the SKUs for that orders in-app.

We are in the process to refund your amount and still looking to work with you in the near future.

VivaMexico.com

App doesn't sync properly which has led to products being oversold. App developer doesn't respond to these issues and other questions. I'll be looking for a better alternative.

Hi VivaMexico,

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. We were updating some functionalities because of which webhooks for inventory were taking time to work. We assure you will not face this problem again.

Thanks for stay connected with us.

Co-Kan

These guys have serious problems with their chronjobs. I have had to manually update syncing several times as I've been testing this app over the last month. It's generally unreliable and I've oversold products multiple times because it doesn't sync properly. Huge headache. Seeking alternatives. I would like my money back.

GAFFORELLI SRL

NEVER NEVER REFUND ME ! IMPOSSIBLE WE ASK FOR REFUND DUE PROBLEM WITH ETSY AND TELL ME YES SURE NO PROBLEM , AFTER 3 MONTHS NOTHING !!

BE AWARE FOR THIS INDIAN SHIT!! Rishabh is bad person that I never saw , promise me to send back money and stolen it , maybe for a cup of RICE.

Be Aware is indian stolen

Kinetic Closet

If i could give this app less than one star i would- only based on the lack of customer service. I installed this app- and i was unhappy with the pricing- due to only a 7 day trial being available, i did not feel comfortable paying $360 dollars up front for a years worth of an app that i did not like - nor did i feel comfortable paying $60 per month until i decide whether of not i liked the app. Being new to shopify, i wasn't sure how to go about canceling the app, so i asked the chat box the app provides. Moattar Raza answered my chat. I asked multiple times how to cancel - and i did not get an answer on how to cance without being charged for almost 15 mins - all while he harassed me asking questions about why i wanted to cancel- and tried to offer a discount of a small 10% rather than telling me how to cancel.

Overall - the customer service is not worth the headache - find a better app.

SLAPSTA

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. No support, they take the money for a year then ignore you. Have been sending a question for nearly a month now with no help or support

Retro-Sauce

STAY AWAY

If i could give this app a minus I would and strongly recommend that you avoid this app at all cost. This app is full of people doing fraudulent activity. My first sale on this app happened to be a fraudster instead of helping me through support they closed my account down and refused to speak with me. When I contacted them via phone they just hung the phone up on me. The same person then went onto my website and tried to purchase more goods which i quickly notified shopify which they talked me through the process of how to handle this in the future. A far lot more than what ETSY had provided me with. I will be definitely reporting this app and advise anyone to steer clear.

Dear Retro-Sauce,

We feel really sorry that your Etsy has been closed. But we would like to inform you that the Etsy Marketplace Integration App is not responsible for the same.

We (CedCommerce) are 3rd party integration provider and we are only responsible to connect your Shopify store to Etsy.com, uploading products, sync inventory on both end and manage orders from Etsy to Shopify. As your account has been closed, this is done from Etsy's end and this is a separate decision from our app. If they found any suspicious activity with accounts, they close the account. Also, it seems that you had tried to connect with their support team, we feel bad that you didn't get any positive response from their end.

I hope now you must have been understood that this was not the fault of the app. We are always seeing the future to work with you again.

MintyPeach

Instructions are in poor English and app is really slow. The support doesn't understand what is happening. The app completely failed to do the basic part of it's description. It immediately got my Etsy account suspended and didn't even upload product variants and only uploaded 9 out of 35 products.

August 22, 2019

Dear Minty Peach,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

It's sad to hear that your Etsy Account got suspended but we're afraid the app has nothing to do with this. We would like to inform that the app simply helps you to send data from your Shopify to Etsy. My apologies if you didn't found the support useful but we will be always available to help you in understanding the app better.

Waiting for you to come back.

ZWACustoms

If you're doing print on demand, forget about this app. If you have a store with many products, you will eat up the SKU limit quickly and need to purchase an additional subscription. Its a huge time sink with little documentation or help. If you cancel, zero refund and you still get bombarded with emails with no way to stop them.

August 6, 2019

Dear ZWA Customs,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that the app is fully compatible with POD. In free trial period of 7 days for the app, you can list up to 50 SKUs and manage orders accordingly.

I sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected again with you.

Waiting for your coming back.

Previous 1