Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate to selling process from Shopify to Etsy

Kinetic Closet

If i could give this app less than one star i would- only based on the lack of customer service. I installed this app- and i was unhappy with the pricing- due to only a 7 day trial being available, i did not feel comfortable paying $360 dollars up front for a years worth of an app that i did not like - nor did i feel comfortable paying $60 per month until i decide whether of not i liked the app. Being new to shopify, i wasn't sure how to go about canceling the app, so i asked the chat box the app provides. Moattar Raza answered my chat. I asked multiple times how to cancel - and i did not get an answer on how to cance without being charged for almost 15 mins - all while he harassed me asking questions about why i wanted to cancel- and tried to offer a discount of a small 10% rather than telling me how to cancel.

Overall - the customer service is not worth the headache - find a better app.

Retro-Sauce

STAY AWAY

If i could give this app a minus I would and strongly recommend that you avoid this app at all cost. This app is full of people doing fraudulent activity. My first sale on this app happened to be a fraudster instead of helping me through support they closed my account down and refused to speak with me. When I contacted them via phone they just hung the phone up on me. The same person then went onto my website and tried to purchase more goods which i quickly notified shopify which they talked me through the process of how to handle this in the future. A far lot more than what ETSY had provided me with. I will be definitely reporting this app and advise anyone to steer clear.

MintyPeach

Instructions are in poor English and app is really slow. The support doesn't understand what is happening. The app completely failed to do the basic part of it's description. It immediately got my Etsy account suspended and didn't even upload product variants and only uploaded 9 out of 35 products.

August 22, 2019

Dear Minty Peach,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

It's sad to hear that your Etsy Account got suspended but we're afraid the app has nothing to do with this. We would like to inform that the app simply helps you to send data from your Shopify to Etsy. My apologies if you didn't found the support useful but we will be always available to help you in understanding the app better.

Waiting for you to come back.

ZWACustoms

If you're doing print on demand, forget about this app. If you have a store with many products, you will eat up the SKU limit quickly and need to purchase an additional subscription. Its a huge time sink with little documentation or help. If you cancel, zero refund and you still get bombarded with emails with no way to stop them.

August 6, 2019

Dear ZWA Customs,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that the app is fully compatible with POD. In free trial period of 7 days for the app, you can list up to 50 SKUs and manage orders accordingly.

I sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected again with you.

Waiting for your coming back.

JEFFERVESCENT Design Co.

These people constantly called me from a private number once my trial was over. That's absolutely unacceptable.

August 6, 2019

Dear JEFFERVESCEN Design,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. We were just trying to connect with you so that we can help you regarding your product's status on Etsy. We also wrote emails to you but didn't receive any response from your side.

Also, we have mentioned in our Terms and Condition clearly that we can contact you in any case of emergency. The same thing we have mentioned in the Settings section of the app. Still, we apologize that you face such kind of trouble.

We would like to serve you in near future.

Aircrafttag

I definitely cannot recommend this app. I started the setup process only to find out that it doesn't make use of my DHL integration and that I'd have to insert all shipping cost manually, which isn't only a lot of work but inaccurate as well. I gave it a one-star rating because in my opinion it's useless without shipping cost. One day later I received an anonymous phone call from the developer who asked me to remove the bad rating and that he'll get the issue sorted. One week later - nothing. Not even a reply to the email I've sent. Dear developer, please don't call again, I definitely won't remove the rating.

July 11, 2019

Dear Aircrafttag,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

In the current scenario, Etsy Marketplace Integration App doesn't sync the Shipping template from DHL. Additionally, we never get any solicitation from any of dealer. In any case, your requirements truly matter for us. We are attempting to discover a solution for this.

Girlfriends' Candle Co.

This program became an absolute nightmare, and tech support was less than helpful. Do not recommend.

August 7, 2019

Dear Girlfriend's Candle Co,

We heartily apologize for all the trouble you face. We also worked upon all your issues and improve the app as per your expectations. It would be great if we get a chance to serve you again.

Magnolia Melts

This app only lets you sync SHOPIFY to ETSY. Not Etsy to Shopify. Also, its VERY confusing either way. Wont be using.

May 9, 2019

Dear Magnolia Melts,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

I would like to inform that Etsy Marketplace Integration connects your Shopify store to Etsy Marketplace. You can simply list your products from Shopify to Etsy and manage orders from Etsy to Shopify. Also, app syncs the status of products from Etsy to Shopify.

We didn't mention anywhere that the app creates your products from Etsy to Shopify. But we have solution for this. You can use our Omni Importer app to list products from Etsy to Shopify. Apart from Etsy, app will help you to list your products from Amazon, eBay, Wish and Walmart to Shopify.

You can join us again and we would love to serve you on Etsy.

BabeNest

Very POOR customer service !!! They offer 7 days FREE trial, however, the subscription starts immediately! I used their app for a few minutes on March 1st, 2019 and contact them immediately by their chat system, asked for canceling my subscription and issue the refund but they said we will contact you and resolve the issue in 1-2 days but never did and never replied to my messages. I uninstalled the app but they continue charging me $50.00 monthly. The company doesn't reply to your emails. NO HELP AT ALL. The worst customer service ever.
I have reported this company to Shopify and waiting for their help to receive my $100 refund.
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

August 7, 2019

Dear Babenest,

We apology for the trouble you have faced. Actually, you have chosen a recurring plan for the app which deducts at the billing time of your Shopify store. It is not deducted by us.

We have also sent a mail to billing team regarding your issue, it may be due because of some delayed communication.

We want that you get connected with us again so that we can serve you to sell on Etsy.

DecoParis.com

There is no monthly plan (only 7 days free trial). Not enough to assess the support quality. Once you pay for the full year, they have NO INCENTIVE what so ever. You are LOCKED in. If they are so confident you will be happy with the service, why lock you in?

April 15, 2019

Dear DecoParis,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We are providing 7 days free trial for the app so that you can use the functionalities of the app and understand it completely. Also, we provide various pricing plans like Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly. We have also mentioned the monthly plan in the Shopify app store listing.

As you were using the trial period of the app and asked our customer support, he informed you about various plans also he gave you a discount on various plans, but I think you misunderstood somewhere.

We would like you to join us back and grow your sales through CED.

Previous 1