Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy in an easy way, list products and manage orders.

Lonely Oak Art Supply

poor service. transactions are hit-and-miss with the integration. i do not recommend this app for use with etsy.

Dear Lonely Oak,

We feel sorry that we could not be able to meet your needs. We got that you were facing an order issue in-app but we would like to inform that your orders were showing in the failed category because the SKUs for that orders were not available in-app. To create orders in your Shopify store and in-app, SKUs must be available for the same and you didn't have the SKUs for that orders in-app.

We are in the process to refund your amount and still looking to work with you in the near future.

VivaMexico.com

App doesn't sync properly which has led to products being oversold. App developer doesn't respond to these issues and other questions. I'll be looking for a better alternative.

Hi VivaMexico,

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. We were updating some functionalities because of which webhooks for inventory were taking time to work. We assure you will not face this problem again.

Thanks for stay connected with us.

Co-Kan

These guys have serious problems with their chronjobs. I have had to manually update syncing several times as I've been testing this app over the last month. It's generally unreliable and I've oversold products multiple times because it doesn't sync properly. Huge headache. Seeking alternatives. I would like my money back.

GAFFORELLI SRL

NEVER NEVER REFUND ME ! IMPOSSIBLE WE ASK FOR REFUND DUE PROBLEM WITH ETSY AND TELL ME YES SURE NO PROBLEM , AFTER 3 MONTHS NOTHING !!

BE AWARE FOR THIS INDIAN SHIT!! Rishabh is bad person that I never saw , promise me to send back money and stolen it , maybe for a cup of RICE.

Be Aware is indian stolen

Kinetic Closet

If i could give this app less than one star i would- only based on the lack of customer service. I installed this app- and i was unhappy with the pricing- due to only a 7 day trial being available, i did not feel comfortable paying $360 dollars up front for a years worth of an app that i did not like - nor did i feel comfortable paying $60 per month until i decide whether of not i liked the app. Being new to shopify, i wasn't sure how to go about canceling the app, so i asked the chat box the app provides. Moattar Raza answered my chat. I asked multiple times how to cancel - and i did not get an answer on how to cance without being charged for almost 15 mins - all while he harassed me asking questions about why i wanted to cancel- and tried to offer a discount of a small 10% rather than telling me how to cancel.

Overall - the customer service is not worth the headache - find a better app.

Retro-Sauce

STAY AWAY

If i could give this app a minus I would and strongly recommend that you avoid this app at all cost. This app is full of people doing fraudulent activity. My first sale on this app happened to be a fraudster instead of helping me through support they closed my account down and refused to speak with me. When I contacted them via phone they just hung the phone up on me. The same person then went onto my website and tried to purchase more goods which i quickly notified shopify which they talked me through the process of how to handle this in the future. A far lot more than what ETSY had provided me with. I will be definitely reporting this app and advise anyone to steer clear.

Dear Retro-Sauce,

We feel really sorry that your Etsy has been closed. But we would like to inform you that the Etsy Marketplace Integration App is not responsible for the same.

We (CedCommerce) are 3rd party integration provider and we are only responsible to connect your Shopify store to Etsy.com, uploading products, sync inventory on both end and manage orders from Etsy to Shopify. As your account has been closed, this is done from Etsy's end and this is a separate decision from our app. If they found any suspicious activity with accounts, they close the account. Also, it seems that you had tried to connect with their support team, we feel bad that you didn't get any positive response from their end.

I hope now you must have been understood that this was not the fault of the app. We are always seeing the future to work with you again.

MintyPeach

Instructions are in poor English and app is really slow. The support doesn't understand what is happening. The app completely failed to do the basic part of it's description. It immediately got my Etsy account suspended and didn't even upload product variants and only uploaded 9 out of 35 products.

August 22, 2019

Dear Minty Peach,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

It's sad to hear that your Etsy Account got suspended but we're afraid the app has nothing to do with this. We would like to inform that the app simply helps you to send data from your Shopify to Etsy. My apologies if you didn't found the support useful but we will be always available to help you in understanding the app better.

Waiting for you to come back.

ZWACustoms

If you're doing print on demand, forget about this app. If you have a store with many products, you will eat up the SKU limit quickly and need to purchase an additional subscription. Its a huge time sink with little documentation or help. If you cancel, zero refund and you still get bombarded with emails with no way to stop them.

August 6, 2019

Dear ZWA Customs,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that the app is fully compatible with POD. In free trial period of 7 days for the app, you can list up to 50 SKUs and manage orders accordingly.

I sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected again with you.

Waiting for your coming back.

JEFFERVESCENT Design Co.

These people constantly called me from a private number once my trial was over. That's absolutely unacceptable.

August 6, 2019

Dear JEFFERVESCEN Design,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. We were just trying to connect with you so that we can help you regarding your product's status on Etsy. We also wrote emails to you but didn't receive any response from your side.

Also, we have mentioned in our Terms and Condition clearly that we can contact you in any case of emergency. The same thing we have mentioned in the Settings section of the app. Still, we apologize that you face such kind of trouble.

We would like to serve you in near future.

Team CedCommerce

Aircrafttag

I definitely cannot recommend this app. I started the setup process only to find out that it doesn't make use of my DHL integration and that I'd have to insert all shipping cost manually, which isn't only a lot of work but inaccurate as well. I gave it a one-star rating because in my opinion it's useless without shipping cost. One day later I received an anonymous phone call from the developer who asked me to remove the bad rating and that he'll get the issue sorted. One week later - nothing. Not even a reply to the email I've sent. Dear developer, please don't call again, I definitely won't remove the rating.

July 11, 2019

Dear Aircrafttag,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

In the current scenario, Etsy Marketplace Integration App doesn't sync the Shipping template from DHL. Additionally, we never get any solicitation from any of dealer. In any case, your requirements truly matter for us. We are attempting to discover a solution for this.

Previous 1