Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Modern Artifice

The app would not sync with my orders that had been shipped out, and every time a purchase was made on etsy it kept defaulting automatically back to the listings in my shopify. So prices differences were altered and caused sales issues. Order limits did not reset every month so what am I supposed to do with this app once it maxes out? The number never went down and orders kept not syncing.

rainbow cupboard

Would give zero stars if possible. Wanted to integrate our shopify and etsy shops but when we tried we could only sync 48 of our 68 listings and when we tried to fix that issue 14 of our listings were completely deleted from our etsy store. Not only did they delete, but we are a company with over 250 sales per day, and lost all database info of how many favorites each item had. Nobody could give us a complete answer as to what the issue was. When I tried to repost my deleted listings I received an error code and nobody could tell me what it meant. the only thing anyone could do was forward the issue to the next person. I am still waiting to hear a solution so I can fix the problem and move on. the app is very difficult to navigate and I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone with more than 5 listings and any variables. It seems as though this app can't handle the volume that our shop was doing and the integration part obviously doesn't apply to the formatting of your listing descriptions. overall just not well put together. We have lost all of our individual ratings for those 14 listings and we will never be able to get those back. Losing out on any sales is detrimental to a small business especially during a pandemic, but this is completely ridiculous. In the end, we were offered 2 more free weeks to try the program, but we absolutely cannot "try" software/apps that should work upon first install.

September 22, 2020

Hi there!

It is sad to hear that you didn't find our services useful. Your concern matters a lot to us, and so we are trying our best to provide you with the same. We are looking into this matter and will reach you soon.

We would love to serve you once again.

Goat Threads

UPDATE: The app deveIopers reached out and denied responsibility for this and blamed etsy, said they emailed etsy and copied me which I did not receive. Promised to get back to me in one day and did not. This is a total shame because I was selling thousands on etsy with this app before this happened so not only has this cost me out of pocket expense for my loses and legal counsel but also thousands in sales. I used this app for over a year and it worked fine until one day it loaded my listing over 2500 times over a month and a half period and cost me $575 in listing fees. I contacted Etsy and they told me the program had done it. I reached out to the developers and they said too bad so sad. At this point I am seeking legal action against this company to recuop my losses. I sold a lot with this program but that error cost me most of my profit.

September 22, 2020

Dear Goat Threads,

It is sad to hear that we could not be able to meet your expectations. We understand how much your business important for you, and so we try to provide the best services from our end. For your concern, we have already written a mail to Etsy and waiting for their response.

Hope to get you back with us.

Riverside Textiles

This app is so buggy, it's constantly having issues. If I could do it again I would invest in a 3rd party inventory management system like Ordoro. Eventually I'll make time to do the switch so I don't have to deal with these constant errors.

Antdecor Limited

waste of time. Its a trap never use it. We add some products that was a big mistake. There was no any keywords can you believe it for etsy without a keyword listing is nothing. Never use any ced app they are lier. they only think you money. They are starting to help when you need real help they want to charge a lot of money! shoify must restrict ced for users!

Our Baby Nursery

STAY AWAY! Within 48 hours of using their app and syncing product listings, my account was deactivated and can no longer get it back. This has been detrimental to our business. I've tried contacting them to get a refund and still waiting over a week a later. Terrible customer service.

June 19, 2020

Dear Our Baby Nursery,

Sorry to hear that you didn't find our support useful. As we came to know that you can't sell on Etsy anymore, we have proceeded with your refund. All you need to communicate once with us so that we can confirm your refund.

Waiting to get you back.

Ciunofor Jewelry

It's not easy to use. I uploaded 300 listings and only 68 were successful. The ring sizes are all displayed in color, which is more complicated than my own uploading. To be honest, I will not try this APP even it's for free. Cost me $ 60 and I deleted it in just one day.If I am satisfied, $ 600 a month is not a problem, very disappointed.It ’s all your fault, it ’s nothing to do with SHOPIFY

MOJ

For etsy - its a bit expensive and more manual then desired but it works.

Regarding their policy of emailing me spam, not a huge fan. On their privacy policy they claim "You could also unsubscribe to the email services of CedCommerce by clicking on the unsubscription link provided at the bottom of the email." but no such link exists. I wish they would respect my privacy and not send me junk like "[1 Day To Go] Live Webinar on Business Growth in Crisis | Experts from Google & CedCommerce".

merchclouds

Horrible app! I don't recommend anyone to spend his time with an app which confuses you more then to help you. The import option doesn't work. For any question, the answer is "contact shopify because..., our app is perfect". I still don't understand how this app can help me, and you must to pay $60/month for that. Very disappointed!!!

little luba

An abosolute nightmare!
Where do I start...
I have almost 300 listings in etsy and used this app to transfer my listings over and then had my inventory synced. ( sounds great right? )
-This app deleted over 100 of listings on etsy.. OVER 100!!!! poof gone. It was beyond upsetting to try and get them back. They blamed etsy..... which was not the case at all. As soon as I "synced" my products for the first time it happened. so that was a complete disaster. Etsy was able to find all my deleted listings and pull them back ( thank god for etsy! )
I decided to keep moving forward with this app in hopes that, that was just a one time thing. After spending over 2 days worth of work on changing my titles and descriptions on all my listings on shopify, I had to create catalog in the app for my product to actually work... well once I did. ALL MY 2 days work ERASED and was completely reset to the original description and titles on all my 300 listings.
At this point I felt like I had done so much research and invested SOOO much time into this app, that something had to give.. and had to work for me once I got everything set up. Everything was up and running after those major disasters, and from the moment I started using this app for syncing inventory and stock IT DOES NOT WORK. I am spending double the time I should be going back and forth between shopify stock and etsy stock to MAKE SURE THIS APP is pulling the inventory out when something sells on etsy! When I manually change the inventory on shopify it NEVER changes on etsy. Its a MESS! ( the app is NOT doing its job ) A complete mess. Its happening almost every 2nd day, and I feel like a babysitter. I have to manually watch the app MYSELF to make sure its working.. and its always not. I am over selling my product, having to tell customers sorry we dont have that... I continually have to reach out to the support team to fix the app ALL THE TIME. ( they are probably sick of me too! ) I am so over this, and sick about how much of my time I have wasted. The team is very friendly and kind but the app itself is a COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. Please do not try this app, I promise you it will make your life extremely stressful every day you use it.
I do NOT want anyone to go through what I am currently going through and have been through with this app, its made my life and business a disaster and by NO MEANS easier at all.

** Update. 3 weeks later. Woke up in the morning and 94 listings were INACTIVE on my etsy acount!! GONE, LOST MONEY. My inventory was all over the place and still isnt matching. I cant believe im paying this app to LOSE money/sales. literally speachless.

Previous 1 3 4