Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Moontide Vintage

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Total customer service fail. I had been using this app successfully and suddenly it stopped working and my site doesn't link to the app. I opened a ticket with the supposed 24/7 customer service. Seven days later, in the middle of holiday selling season, and no one has addressed the issue. I have added to the ticket 5 times and still no response. I am NOT happy. I was planning on adding their eBay integration app after Shopify retired the eBay selling channel, but I am thinking twice! So frustrated.

LAGEMSHOPS.COM

Never really worked and when i decided to cancel and get a refund it took them 2 months to send me screenshot of the refund but haven't see any yet.
Waisted $$$ and time.

ErikRayo.com

No help at all, specially on the wekkedn when customers are buying the most. They will tell you that you have to wait for a bsuiness day to get help.

Pin-Ace

Time spent using app About 1 year

Used app only to import listings from Etsy. Is now demaning over $20/month for an occasional import. Insane. Give us pack the free option for occasional use instead of this useless free trial.

June 16, 2022

Hi Pine-Ace,

We feel sorry that we were not able to understand your needs. Actually, your requirement is custom and we have made this system as per global standards. Whenever any seller has such kind of concerns, we strongly recommend, that they connect with us so that we can help them out.

I would request you to connect with us so that we can help you with the same.

Team CedCommerce.

MINIturrific

Time spent using app About 1 month

I don't recommend this app. I was initially excited to find an integration app with such high reviews, but am beyond disappointed with both the app and the customer service I received. I set up the app a few days ago and started a sync with my Etsy shop I had the app set to not sync pricing and variations since I charge more on Etsy and I have to set up variations differently on Etsy to get it to function. The sync seemed to go smooth aside froma few items I needed to map. Then I got an order, it came through with the app and the pricing seemed low but I didn't think much of it. Then today I noticed the pricing on an Etsy order was way off. I went to my Etsy shop to take a better look and realized that all of my pricing had been overwritten to match my Shopify pricing and all of my variations that were linked had been deleted. Hours and hours of work had been wiped out. When I contacted support in hopes of a solution to get this fixed they told me I must've adjusted the pricing through Etsy myself. It turned into an infuriating conversation where I was basically told over and over that I should be adjusting the pricing on their app and not directly on Etsy (I didn't adjust anything) and that there was nothing they would do to help fix their programs mistake that has now cost me money. When I asked about a refund for the month since my trial just ended last night and clearly their app was not working on my store, I was told that they already showed me how I could {manually} fix the errors and they don't give refunds if the product has already been used. I'm disappointed because I really wanted this to work.

June 4, 2022

Dear MINIturrific,

We feel sorry that our app couldn't meet your expectations. We want to explain why you faced such an issue.

You don't want to sync your price and variation from Shopify to the App Store and manage them separately on Etsy. For this, we have provided a feature in our app through which you can have control of the syncing process. We found that you were not using that feature. And so your data is overridden on Etsy.

As per Etsy API restriction, there is a single call for Inventory and Price syncing. So whenever you disable any of these, both will not work for you.

As per your conversation with one of our support team members, we didn't find that you asked for any refund. As we believe in customer satisfaction and support, we will process your refund. We still want that you use our app.

We are waiting to hear back from you.

Team CedCommerce.

leylaandcosd

Time spent using app About 1 month

PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW CAREFULLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A VICTIM!!! Ive installed this app to try out the trial and uninstalled it right before the trial, but they kept charging me their app, I contacted their customer support and they treated me horribly and only refunded me for one month! this is despite the fact that they email me saying that they have blocked and banned me for future use just because these people are not honest and don't abide by the Shopify rules! they think we will forget and they keep charging my account so they can get their money! this is the true customer service you will get if you are considering using this app! there are plenty of other apps that It does what this app does and if not probably better! do your research and read other reviews as they had a similar experience!

JoJo's Java Bean

Not working, will not import updated listing. Need to fix issues. Do not install if like to update your products

Ohana Underground

This app doesn't seem to work. I started the app but didn't have time to list items right away and the free trial expired. Even if I was able to test it out it wont let me chose the lowest plan which means I have to pay $400 to find out if it even works. I currently cant do anything in the app without getting the subscribe screen which I cant use because the starter plan isn't selectable.

Memobrick

Time spent using app About 1 year

the app is not performing well. if your listing has variants the product cant be connected with Shopify (which doesn't have any sense), they refuse to refund my money $40 directly to the trash

L3CustomDesigns

Time spent using app About 1 year

I thought initially that this app would assist me in the conversion of my products to etsy but all it did was give me a bill for $299 that I didn't want but because I couldn't cancel it, I just went along with it in hopes that it would assist my business. WRONG!! Somebody.. Anybody.. please cancel it. I have reached out again today and hopefully I will get a response. I have been trying to reach someone and no one has answered. Maybe this will get someone to help me. Update: I spoke with someone who stated that they would process my refund and that was two weeks ago and the refund is not here. I don't understand what's going on. I need my money back. Not offering an option to cancel is not right.

September 27, 2021

Hi L3 CustomDesigns!

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with the app. I checked and found that we have already processed your refund from our end. You can confirm it by checking your account or can discuss it with Shopify support.

Also, I would like you to give us another chance. You can also get an extended free trial so that you can check the app properly.

Team CedCommerce