4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, saving time with features like bulk product uploading, automatic inventory and price synchronization, and real-time error notifications. Its user-friendly interface, exceptional 24/7 customer support, and fair pricing are also valued. The app is beneficial for managing sales across multiple platforms and streamlining business operations. Its free plan, allowing 20 products to be listed on Etsy, is popular among merchants with a large product range.

January 10, 2024

Ridiclas developer will never refund your money even if you delete the app before the trial ends. Please never use it........

MSHSM
China
4 months using the app
December 25, 2023

They charged me $180 (years subscription) when I downloaded the software to test FREE TRIAL. So - there was no free trial, apparently. I immediately uninstalled and requested a refund. This money was earmarked for Christmas dinner - and because it was the holidays, no one was around to help. Shady. Unethical. Inexcusable, non-existant "support".

FullHeartArt
About 1 hour using the app
February 14, 2024

This has been horrible. I downloaded this app 12 days ago and it has not worked since the start. I submitted a ticket the same day and it said I would hear back in one business day. It's been almost two weeks and I have not heard a word. I've followed up to the ticket, nothing. I submitted a new ticket, nothing. There is literally no way to get a hold of someone for support. I've called the number, nothing. Tried a different number and it goes to someone personal phone. Even downloaded Skype to try and chat with someone, didn't work. This is by far the worst customer service experience I've had. I just want to cancel the whole thing and be done.

Rooted Spirit
February 14, 2024

While the basic functionality works, it is a ludicrous $50 / month at their lowest tier for the most basic of functions. They also advertise other integrations (like Wayfair) that they don't actually offer a solution for. And when I contacted customer support, they didn't reply. I chose this solution because I was looking for a single service provide that provides multiple integrations and they fell short on both price and scope of integrations.ac

Mindsight
February 9, 2024

If you have a lot of products, I don't recommend this app. It creates duplicate listings, even when a product is in Shopify and Etsy, it doesn't sync properly. I've had orders come in where it duplicated the same product and changed the order, ultimately, changing my stock in Shopify. I could go on and on but I've already wasted enough time on this app.

Waxhaw Beads
May 11, 2023

If you have a large SKU count I would NOT recommend this app. Linking current products on Etsy to Shopify products is not easy - the automatic linking for large number of listings is almost impossible. We have identical SKUs and titles on both Etsy and Shopify and the auto-linking still will not work. Support was not helpful in resolving and it felt like we asked the same questions multiple times with no resolutions. They kept telling us they would get back to us with a solution and never would respond. The process of manually linking products takes multiple steps and is very very time-consuming and near impossible - it would take over 2 minutes per product and the search feature to find the products to connect them is buggy.

Mill Wood Art
8 months using the app
CedCommerce replied May 22, 2023

Hi Mill Wood Art,
We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.

CedCommerce Etsy Integration App allows you to sync your existing Etsy store products to your Shopify products based on SKU matching. It is an automatic feature that we have provided to our customers to reduce their manual efforts. If you have products on Etsy and Shopify with different SKUs, you can link these products manually through the app.

You had the same products on Etsy and Shopify with different SKUs, so automated syncing was impossible here. And this was not feasible for us to match your 10k listings manually through our support team. It was something beyond the features and support of the app.

We have tried to reach you multiple times through email but couldn't get your response.

We will wait to collaborate with you again soon.

April 19, 2023

App caused numerous technical issues with my Etsy account causing my Etsy account to be frozen and nearly removed. CedeCommerce also pushed itself outside of the free zone by adding items beyond their limit despite my efforts to stay within to try their product out. Support was in-effective and pointed to Etsy who had to perform an investigation. Would avoid and save your time and frustration.

Natural Creative Bureau
3 months using the app
CedCommerce replied May 22, 2023

Hi Natural Creative Bureau,
We apologize for the inconvenience that you didn't find this app beneficial for your business.

The CedCommerce Etsy Integration app doesn't play any role in freezing your account. It depends upon Etsy. There are several factors due to which Etsy can suspend the seller's account.

In our Free plan, we only allow you to list ten products on Etsy so that you can navigate the app properly and understand its benefits. Still, if our sellers have any concerns, we provide additional listings according to their requirements.

We hope that we can get a chance to serve you again.

August 16, 2023

I recently tried using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app for Shopify with the hope of streamlining my product listings on Etsy. Unfortunately, my experience with the app has been extremely disappointing and frustrating.

The primary purpose of the app is to enable bulk listing from Shopify to Etsy, which seemed like a time-saving feature. However, the app ended up causing more harm than good. One of my main concerns was that the app made unauthorized changes to my best seller listings. Instead of efficiently syncing the products, it appeared to sync them incorrectly, leading to a significant disruption in my workflow.

What's even more concerning is that the app seemed to lack proper mapping functionality. Instead of allowing me to map my existing listings, the app prompted me to create new ones. This resulted in a chaotic situation where my best seller listings were updated with inaccurate information, ultimately affecting the credibility of my store and causing unnecessary stress.

In summary, my experience with the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app for Shopify was negative. It not only failed to deliver on its promises but also introduced unexpected issues and complications. I strongly discourage others from using this app, as it can potentially harm your business and create a significant amount of additional work. It's disappointing to see a tool that has the potential to be useful turn out to be such a letdown.

Stylinsoul
About 2 hours using the app
July 8, 2023

This app has the worst customer service out of any Shopify App I've ever used. If you get someone named Ritik with a deadpool logo just end the chat. He misguided me, didnt answer any of my questions or listen to anything I had to say, consequently I wasnt able to use this app and deleted it. It's not very user friendly anyways, find a different app to list on Etsy with.

Realm of Wonders
42 minutes using the app
CedCommerce replied July 10, 2023

Hi Realm of Wonders,
We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.

We analyzed the communication between you and our support team member. We got that you are unaware that Etsy asks for a listing fee of $0.20. However, we have mentioned this in our pricing plans on the Shopify app store.

All of our customer representatives try to resolve the seller's concerns in the best possible ways. But we will improve the same as you didn't find this useful.

We request you to reinstall the app and give us another chance to serve you.

Team CedCommerce

December 29, 2022

I'm zero for two on CEDCommerce Apps. I recently left their Amazon integration for another vendor because inventory would not sync from orders.

Now, with the Etsy integration Inventory has stopped syncing and I've handle to cancel several orders from Etsy... diminishing my compliance with their platform.

I reached out for support who said they were syncing my inventory and not to worry. I just took another order for a product that should have been zero inventory.

Time to leave, hopefully I can get a partial refund for the year I pre-paid.

Murphy and McNeil
Over 3 years using the app
CedCommerce replied December 30, 2022

Hi Murphy and McNeil,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced. Our support and development team is continuously looking into your problem and finding a solution for the same. We are still not sure that the problem is because of our software.

We request you to join us back and let us work on your problem once.