Reviews (1,760)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

May 10, 2024

A very good app. Has all the features to make the Etsy integration super powerful. I have used this for about 3 years and can't say I've had too many complaints. On the rare occasion when I did, their 24/7 support was so excellent and in almost all the cases sorted out whatever was wrong immediately.

Monkey Mind
About 3 years using the app
May 1, 2024

Amazing app! The integration is great, seamless and fast. Also customer support brings top notch service. I had an issue and after a brief minute or so they fixed the issue! I highly recommend this app!

KANEBILT
Over 3 years using the app
April 26, 2024

I have used this app for several years. I haven't had many issues and when I do support has always been responsive and fixed quickly.

The Crafty Grimalkin - A Cross Stitch Store
About 2 years using the app
June 6, 2024

Love the app and customer service is very helpful when needed. I love that I can link my Etsy with my Shopify. Very nice app to have.

Little Details Limited
7 months using the app
May 24, 2024

Great app with great customer service - on the rare occasion I have an error, they are very quick to jump in and fix it!

Mokie Burns
9 months using the app
April 23, 2024

Riya has been very helpful with setting up my integration from Etsy to Shopify. I loved working with her and would definitely reach out to her again if I run into any issues. So far, I am pretty satisfied with this app.

That's So Peachy Beauty and Home Bar
8 days using the app
April 25, 2024

This is a FABULOUS APP! Seamless with my Etsy store and excellent, prompt customer service. Thank you!

Star Point Horsemanship
Over 1 year using the app
April 14, 2024

The app is wonderful for managing the Etsy store from Shopify, and the support team is on point when it comes to error resolution.

M M Nurseries
7 months using the app
April 16, 2024

The app is easy to set up and works smoothly. Good customer service. Recommended.

Shrig Shop
Denmark
Almost 2 years using the app
May 19, 2024

This is a fantastic app. Easy to use, seamless experience, and immediate customer support through chat any time of the day. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but it's not complicated, and once I learned how to use all the features, it was smooth from there. I highly recommend this app to get your Shopify Store over to the Etsy Marketplace. Amazing! Thanks to the team who developed and is managing the app.

The Hummingbird Shop