Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, boost sales with countdown timer

GLAMLIFE BEAUTY

very easy to use looks great on website. I used it for my holiday sale and it looked absolutely amazing

Crystals By Serendipity

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! Luvvit. Free scheme has loads of flexibility and variants.
Took no time at all to set up and go live.
Thanks Guys

JewelleryMatters

Love the app. Very easy to customize and use. The animation looks great. Used to set up Christmas Countdown counter.

"The Curve Specialist"

Nice Clean Look for Sales Bar/Timers. Love It! Going To try it out and see how it work. So far I think It will be great.

Blue River Accessories

Just what I was looking for. I customized my timer for days left till Christmas and it's perfect! Thank you for making such a cool app!

Ennebiservice

Very good and helpfull
Very easy to settings and work very good
I appreciate the free version with many features

Mighty Paw

We used this countdown app to create a Shipping Cutoff countdown for our Christmas sales (Shopify store). It was SUPER easy to design a bold, good looking timer even in the free version of the app. Highly recommended!

JoyasDeChina

It's easy to learn. It's simple. I really like this app,It took a very small amount of time to get started and it’s awesome

Motivfy

Thank a lot for giving this App for free............................................................

TANI USA

The countdown timer bar app is easy to use. There are lots of templates to use and without much experience, you can have a professional countdown timer for your website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89