Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

MonkeyHands MDC

Best ever! It was so cool to use and easy! Thank you guys for creating this app. Hope to keep using it.

Nasty Flame P.R.

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME CREATE MY COUNTDOWN BAR TO INCREASE URGENCY. IT IS SUPER EASY TO USE AND I LOVED THE RESULTS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE IT BRINGS TO MY WEBPAGE.

Lumi Material Electrico

Es buena estaría padre que existieran mas opciones en el plan gratuito y no solo recuadros de un color unificado

buyable

yes after big search I found this good app
try this app there are free and paid plans available here

The Laid-Back Bride

I used this app to boost my online sale. It is easy to install and user friendly and best part is there is a free plan available.

Old Time Farm

I needed a bar to tell my customers to order by 9 am Friday for Saturday delivery. This app was easy to add, looks great, just what I was looking for and I was able to do what I needed with the free version. Thank you Hextom!

Goodie Bag Bundles

Easy to navigate, intuitive. I like that it shows your edits live before you save, so you can continue to adjust until it's just right!

Lovo Golf

Love it! Super practical and easy to use! I Really appreciate that this is free as I only need it for a short amount of time but will also use it for future launches of products and likely pay for it. Thanks!

Lazy Pancreas

This is a great app that helps me bring in sales. It is easy to use and only takes a few seconds to set up.

Big Sisters/ Sisterhood

I use the app to help me with my grand-opening sale and it was a pretty easy app to use. I am super excited to try this out on my site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74