Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency & FOMO to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

Oh Susanna Kitchen Gadgets And Sundries

We have really liked all of the Hextom apps we have tried. They are very user friendly, and look professional.

Brands4all

What we value a lot more than an app's function is good support. As an app, CTB does what it says. Period. Although we do not use it as often on our shop, when we do it always works as intended. What we really appreciate though, is the developers' being there when we need them, willing to address any issues we ask them to, or advise us accordingly with reasons why what we need can not be done.

So, you are in the look for a Countdown Timer Bar. Should you use Hextom's solution? Absolutely!

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

My Family Rules

Fantastic app. Really easy to install and set up.Hugely customisable too makes it easy to fit it in perfectly with your theme. The customer support was amazing too. Fast, polite and quick to fix the issue I had. Thank you so much.

Kawikados

My customers can get their programming so much easier than before. Great and easy app to use and edit. Gotta Try It! Aloha!

Vintagefurnishing Com

Love this app!! I can tell it helped me with conversions and their support team is amazing!

Smart Cute Babies

Just started using this app, but very intuitive and easy to use. Love the variety of timers that you can match to the style of your site and the clear instructions on how to use with your various shopify themes! Love it!

Mmawarehousellc

Amazing app with all the right options for customization!

Guitarockland

very beautiful bar, and very professionnal !

Vonatech

great communication, very easy app to use & the countdown timers are ALL appealing to the eye.

Gonzo Com

So Easy I loved it! Had no trouble at all setting it up!