4.8
May 21, 2024

Great app, very easy to set up. Support responds very quickly and fixes our issues.

RealFood
Bulgaria
About 2 months using the app
March 27, 2024

i dont think ive ever been more impressed with a shopify app as i am with Evlop. The functionality of the app is unbelievable, and the team has been super helpful. would highly recommend.

Brand shop
26 days using the app
March 30, 2024

Very easy to build an App. And Ashish is super helpful in providing guidance

GENZEE
India
8 months using the app
May 26, 2024

Highly reccomended, very responsive and professional in dealing with my queries and app custom requests. My App is already running according to the scheduled time frame. The App itself looks neat and fast that would definitely help in generating more interest into the project!

Parliment
2 days using the app
March 11, 2024

Amazing customer service and user friendly app. Teams are working for improvement of app with your feedback all the time. Highly recommend.

Kallos
Croatia
19 days using the app
March 21, 2024

It's been a great onboarding experience with Evlop. We are excited to launch our mobile app.

Mirror Clothingg
26 days using the app
Edited March 9, 2024

I am really disappointed. At first the app appeared to be all that I needed. Gradually its deficiencies started to surface. The developers never warned me that I could not advertise the App on Google and Facebook because they did not make the corresponding integrations, they charged me huge amount for an integration that was free with the apps of the same cost, never warned that uploading to Play store has been halted because they never told me about the 20 testers and other things that show they are not in a position to complete the job to its end.

InterCyprus
Cyprus
2 months using the app
Evlop replied March 10, 2024

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our service. But seems these are things out of our scope/not under our control.

- We advise your to consult a advertising agency in order to advertise your app on facebook/google, as this is out of scope of our service

- Regarding the publishing process for Play store, Change is Play store policy is not under our control and is controlled by google and we need to do the needful according to their policy, we are always there to assist you with the publishing process.

May 22, 2024

⁠So far seems amazing. Was able to create an app in sync with my store in just couple of hrs. If it all looks good when approved, Im definitely going for the paid plan.

RadiantRevive
About 4 hours using the app
May 6, 2024

Performance-wise, Evlop the valedictorian of app builders. It’s smooth, fast, and doesn’t compromise my store’s speed, which is crucial for keeping those digital natives engaged

My Store
3 days using the app
April 24, 2024

Best supportive team, very helpfull and always in time . Happy to work with these guys

Guddo Shop