Matrixify (Excelify)

Matrixify (Excelify)

by ITissible

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Graz Oval

Great app. Very powerful and can do a lot of things. The support docs is helpful and very extensive. Free plan is nice.

November 10, 2020

Awww, thank you, Graz Oval!
Really appreciate your feedback...

Pelletgrill.ch

Very good support and Very reliable. I had been looking for a solution like this for a long time and I am more than happy with it.

November 6, 2020

Hello, Pelletgrill!
Thank you sincerely from the bottom of our whole team hearts! 🤸‍♀️

Kitchen Universe 0a3

overall it's a great fulfillment tool. overall it's a great fulfillment tool. overall it's a great fulfillment tool.

Toy Visio

Simple to use, they have the best customer service, i highly recommend it. I highly recommend it!..!

TW Steel

Using this app on a few stores, it's really helpful. Making changes to data, various specialized exports, and it even sends the account invites in bulk. And yes, their plans are 1+1=1, you can add a second store for free to your selected plan.

October 21, 2020

Thank you a thousand times, TW Steel!
Super happy that you love Excelify as we do too! 🙏

Excelify.io Founder

Love Leggings

If I could give this app six stars, I would! Shopify's interface for editing products and uploading sheets is horrible whereas Excelify makes it a breeze to do and massively reduces the chance of unforeseen errors occurring, I only wish I had found it sooner! The fact that you can also include an extra store under your plan is very useful if you are looking to expand. There are a wealth of tutorials and documentation provided by the developers, meaning it's really easy to get started and understand how everything works. This really should be a must-have for any Shopify merchant, thank you and keep up the good work!

October 20, 2020

🎵..dancing - with tears in our eyes...🎵
🤸‍♀️
Thank you, Love Leggings, for this amazing review - you touched the hearts of our whole team. ❤️

We're here for you! 🇱🇻

Excelify.io Founder

Monarch Fun

Fantastic experience, I give five star for the App! Fantastic experience, I give five star for the App!

October 5, 2020

Monarch Fun, thank you for your fantastic review!
Five stars to you too! ✌️🤸‍♀️

Coast Fun

the interface isn't the prettiest but it does its job perfectly. the interface isn't the prettiest but it does its job perfectly.

October 2, 2020

Hello, Coast Fun!

Thank you sincerely for your review! 🤸‍♀️

About the interface not being the prettiest - we do care about the user experience throughout all the app functionality, and that includes the user interface as well. If you have any suggestions on how to improve that, we would be thrilled to consider those - it might be that we don’t notice something that’s important for you, and that feedback will greatly help us.
Please, drop us your suggestions on improving the UI here to our Support: https://excelify.io/contact-us/

miarlo

This app is amazing!! If only i knew it existed earlier!! It has saved me literally hours of time by automating my inventory uploads from our supplier via excel! i'm so happy with this app. Would 100% recommend!!

October 2, 2020

Hey, Miarlo!

Wow, thanks from the bottom of my heart and from our whole team for your amazing review!
There are no words to express how emotionally grateful we are about it, especially now.

Thousand times thank you!

UpCircle Beauty

Excellent app, highly recommended. Saves us a huge amount of time transferring our products between Shopify sites. Thank you!

September 25, 2020

Heyyaa, UpCircle Beauty!

Thanks such much from our whole team for appreciating the Excelify app.
Your review fits perfectly with what we are aiming for when building and improving the app continuously...