Matrixify

Matrixify | Reviews

by ITissible

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

iLoveDanceShoes

This app is very useful and easy to use. The customer support team are very helpful and proactive. Excellent service!!!

December 20, 2020

Thank you!
It was a pleasure helping you, and thank you for bringing to our attention that issue with Gift Cards and allowing it to solve it for you.

Outdoor Researcher

There are lots of functions within this App and I think the bascis is just enough for me, great!!!!!

Mayday Shops

I highly recommend. Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice!

Bag Business Bag

the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want.

Meteor Music

This app opens up opportunities. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good...

Boutique Latests

Nice service and nice partners! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it!

Amuzzi

Been using excelify since our launch and wouldn't know what to do without it. This is a must have in your toolkit! Great and fast support but you don't even need it since the documentation is very clear and simple.

November 11, 2020

Thank you, Amuzzi!
This is like music to our ears - a very much needed one. Especially that part about the documentation, because this is a very important pre-condition to be good at Excelify. It has some “learning curve” - as with a sharp instrument - before waving around, it’s good to take a moment and study how it works. thank you so much for doing exactly that!🙏

Strepelle

I used Excelify to migrate from Woocommerce to Shopify. The video tutorial was super clear and it all worked perfectly. Highly recommend.

November 11, 2020

Wow, Strepelle - so nice to hear you liked it!
Our pleasure!

Under Armour South Africa

When we first tried Excelify we had some issues, but the support we got was fantastic! The App works really well and does what it says it does. When we got a bit of training, we found that this App is excellent for managing more extensive collections and product sites on Shopify. Combined with the great support that comes from the owner, this App is one of the best apps in the Shopify App store!

November 10, 2020

Hello, Under Armour South Africa!

Thank you a thousand times! 🤸‍♀️
If anything, our Support is always here to help and continue to assist you.

Graz Oval

Great app. Very powerful and can do a lot of things. The support docs is helpful and very extensive. Free plan is nice.

November 10, 2020

Awww, thank you, Graz Oval!
Really appreciate your feedback...