Exemptify

Exemptify

by Modules4U

Make your shop EU compliant with EU tax laws

eikosi dyo

Exemptify is a great app.
It has great features such as geolocation to detect EU and non-EU customers and display relevant price.
Support is very dynamic and professional.
I strongly recommend!

Imperfect Smile

I just enable Exemptify in my www.imperfectsmile.com webstore, for selling easily both in Europe and United States, where different rules about VAT and other taxes apply. It would have been impossible to manage these differences without the help of an app as Exemptify. What's more, I needed some special intervention on my theme and the service was surprisingly quick! I suggest Exemptify to everyone who needs to deal with different taxes in different countries.

Replicaparts Co Uk

At www.replicaparts.co.uk we trade with restoration companies throughout the world.

The features we needed included:

- Understand which counties are exempt from VAT
- Zero rates taxes as required
- Enables easy vat/eu registration number validation
- Good value

Exemptify allows us to manage EU VAT in Shopify.

B2b Supplies

EDIT 30/05/2018: Developer has changed the text with our prices, which now means the text is all squashed.

Waiting for a reply from them to fix this back to how it was....

The two prices (inc & ex VAT) flashes up then disappears, so doesn't work for us.

Shame as we only wanted it to show both prices, not for all the VAT ID features.

Price text on collections if far too big too and overlaps so looks awful on our site

Had to uninstall after no-one on live chat and no response to email :(

Wixbuy Bikes

Finally! A great app. Now customers around the world can trade with us and that the correct currency / VAT will be shown.

Buddhani Fashion

Carbodeon

I've just set this up, with Thorsten's help on one aspect I was struggling with to do with the comma vs dot question as the decimal point. Actually it is explained in the "documentation" section but I hadn't spotted it. The app seems to do exactly what I wanted and Thorsten replied to me within a very short time, thanks!

Sell4profituk

We sometimes need to trade with international buyers for our wholesale watches website www.sell4profit.co.uk

What we like most about this is is

1. It knows which counties are exempt from VAT

Sell4profit LTD
www.sell4profit.co.uk
Wholesale Jewellery | Wholesale Watches

Swannack Made Shop

Thorsten is an absolute star - fantastic customer service. He was swift at getting things done and totally patient with all my questions.

I'm based in the UK so it was frustrating with the whole VAT issues - if you want to be able to show your products in the UK with VAT but enable your international customers view and purchase without then this is the app for you. It works great. I'm very happy.

Thanks again!!

Winchshop

Installed this app yesterday on our site www.winchshop.co.uk, had quite a few problems with integration due to theme we were using, contacted Thorsten from extensions@modules4u.biz and he has done a 5* service sorting all the problems, would recommend as a great addition to your site.

Dave