Exemptify

Exemptify

by Modules4U

Make your shop EU compliant with EU tax laws

zopfball®

Hi! The App works fine at the Shop but how can I connect Products to facebook Shop by showing the Price incl. the Tax? Thanks for help!

arkair

This app is essential to any shopify store in the EU...

Also, now this app can display the ex vat price in a smaller font. For me this was the most important update, and very happy to see it implemented.

Blossom Sugar Art

This app is great! It does exactly what I need with VAT displaying for my retail and wholesale customers. Thorsten is very good with support and prompt with any help needed. He made changes to my theme code as I have a custom theme. Very happy :-)

PassionAutoFrance

Great App, very simple and a good solution to VAT issues that Shopify should by now have sorted for companies trading in Europe.
Easy to install even for someone with little coding expertise. I contacted the developper for some help as we wanted a small change and they got back to us within 24 hours, discussed what we needed and changed the code for us. Really can't fault their customer service.

Thenobleshoe

I did the installation myself with no knowledge of coding, it was rather easy. If you have no clue or are afraid, you can ask them to do it for you. It is very important for me to display both VAT and non VAT prices in my shop and this does it excellently.

It will most likely cause you some problem with currency conversion, but you can ask them kindly to make an auto-refresh when you change currency in your shop and it works like a charm. The staff was very helpful and responsive.

Worth the investment for sure.

Hoistshop

Great product and most importantly customer service was excellent, product was tailored to our site with no issues. Would highly recommend.

Dave
www.hoistshop.co.uk

Make-up Designory

Applied for a demo, installed it but it did not work for me. In particular when wholesale customers were logged in. So I mailed the developer to see if there were known issues with wholesale apps. The reply was very rude and basicly said the app was perfect so it could not be. No effort at all into searching what it could be. It might be a good app if it works, but not paying for a customer service like that.

innerwise Shop GmbH

This app works just fine and exactly for the purposes described. You have to be careful though if you are handling products with different VATs inside one country (eg. VAT in Germany: 19% normal; 7% deducted) which does not work with that app solution....

Homechip Ltd

When we first decided to move our web site to a hosted service we put Shopify at the top of the list but then had to strike it off due the fact that it couldn't handle the EU requirements for VAT. Exemptify changed that and made it possible again. Exemptify handles B2C and B2B VAT both for EU and non-EU customers, Support has been absolutely brilliant, with Thorsten fixing our theme to display the price properly within a couple of hours of us asking. I honestly have never received such amazing support.

Ugritone

Works great! Had a small trouble with VAT prices update somewhere on our theme but the support was really fast and got it working no-time!! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4