Exemptify

Exemptify

by Modules4U

Make your shop EU compliant with EU tax laws

Replicaparts Co Uk

At www.replicaparts.co.uk we trade with restoration companies throughout the world. The features we needed included: - Understand which counties are exempt from VAT - Zero rates taxes as required - Enables easy vat/eu registration number validation - Good value Exemptify allows us to manage EU VAT in Shopify.

B2b Supplies

EDIT 30/05/2018: Developer has changed the text with our prices, which now means the text is all squashed. Waiting for a reply from them to fix this back to how it was.... The two prices (inc & ex VAT) flashes up then disappears, so doesn't work for us. Shame as we only wanted it to show both prices, not for all the VAT ID features. Price text on collections if far too big too and overlaps so looks awful on our site Had to uninstall after no-one on live chat and no response to email :(

Wixbuy Bikes

Finally! A great app. Now customers around the world can trade with us and that the correct currency / VAT will be shown.

Buddhani Fashion

Carbodeon

I've just set this up, with Thorsten's help on one aspect I was struggling with to do with the comma vs dot question as the decimal point. Actually it is explained in the "documentation" section but I hadn't spotted it. The app seems to do exactly what I wanted and Thorsten replied to me within a very short time, thanks!

Sell4profituk

We sometimes need to trade with international buyers for our wholesale watches website www.sell4profit.co.uk What we like most about this is is 1. It knows which counties are exempt from VAT 2. It zero rates the tax for each order 3. It retains the vat/eu registration number in the order for easy validation 4. Reasonable value Hope this reviews help Sell4profit LTD www.sell4profit.co.uk Wholesale Jewellery | Wholesale Watches

Swannack Made Shop

Thorsten is an absolute star - fantastic customer service. He was swift at getting things done and totally patient with all my questions. I'm based in the UK so it was frustrating with the whole VAT issues - if you want to be able to show your products in the UK with VAT but enable your international customers view and purchase without then this is the app for you. It works great. I'm very happy. Thanks again!!

Winchshop

Installed this app yesterday on our site www.winchshop.co.uk, had quite a few problems with integration due to theme we were using, contacted Thorsten from extensions@modules4u.biz and he has done a 5* service sorting all the problems, would recommend as a great addition to your site. Dave UK Based

Govark

The cheaper and best app for EU tax exempt !

The Institute Berlin

This is the perfect solution for any business trading from Germany as it elegantly complies with German regulations. Furthermore it seamlessly integrates, is a breeze to install and support is 1st class. Highly recommended.
Previous 1