Exemptify

Exemptify

by Modules4U

Make your shop EU compliant with EU tax laws

Snufflebean Yarn

I installed this app after changing shopify theme and no longer having custom VAT coding in the new theme.

I only use the pricing display portion of the app, and after a few hiccups Thorsten has got it to work seamlessly with my new theme. He went above and beyond it making sure any glitches were completely ironed out, and also transferred the coding over without hesitation when the theme developer released an updated version (only a day after install).

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, the app itself is great, but what sets it apart from other similar solutions is the willingness of the developer to help you make it work properly.

www.snufflebeanyarn.co.uk

Trucklumi.eu

Great app. Excellent if you're VAT registered and trade with the EU. ;)

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Silly Silas

I used Exemptify to help me display prices on my e-shop with VAT included as most of the customers come from EU but still be able to exclude VAT for the ones coming from non-EU countries. I was absolutely amazed by the help of Thorsten from Exemptify who went beyond a standard customer service and helped me to fix all needed settings to make everything work the way I needed. We exchanged a large number of emails during one evening and all was quickly done. I would definitely recommend the app not only due to the very good functionality but also due to this nice consumer experience! Thanks a lot again!

eikosi dyo

Exemptify is a great app.
It has great features such as geolocation to detect EU and non-EU customers and display relevant price.
Support is very dynamic and professional.
I strongly recommend!

Imperfect Smile

I just enable Exemptify in my www.imperfectsmile.com webstore, for selling easily both in Europe and United States, where different rules about VAT and other taxes apply. It would have been impossible to manage these differences without the help of an app as Exemptify. What's more, I needed some special intervention on my theme and the service was surprisingly quick! I suggest Exemptify to everyone who needs to deal with different taxes in different countries.

Replicaparts Co Uk

At www.replicaparts.co.uk we trade with restoration companies throughout the world.

The features we needed included:

- Understand which counties are exempt from VAT
- Zero rates taxes as required
- Enables easy vat/eu registration number validation
- Good value

Exemptify allows us to manage EU VAT in Shopify.

B2b Supplies

EDIT 30/05/2018: Developer has changed the text with our prices, which now means the text is all squashed.

Waiting for a reply from them to fix this back to how it was....

The two prices (inc & ex VAT) flashes up then disappears, so doesn't work for us.

Shame as we only wanted it to show both prices, not for all the VAT ID features.

Price text on collections if far too big too and overlaps so looks awful on our site

Had to uninstall after no-one on live chat and no response to email :(

Wixbuy Bikes

Finally! A great app. Now customers around the world can trade with us and that the correct currency / VAT will be shown.

Buddhani Fashion

Carbodeon

I've just set this up, with Thorsten's help on one aspect I was struggling with to do with the comma vs dot question as the decimal point. Actually it is explained in the "documentation" section but I hadn't spotted it. The app seems to do exactly what I wanted and Thorsten replied to me within a very short time, thanks!

Previous 1