EXPORT OrderPro

EXPORT OrderPro

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

MommyDynasty

Love this app. Does exactly what I need it to. I use it for downloading CSV files to send my suppliers.

Fantasias Miguel Navidad

This app really helped me export my orders to an FTP folder to later integrate with my ERP. Easy to set up, very customizable and the customer service is magnificent! I had an important field that was missing and they set it up for me in a few hours. Would definitely recommend it!

A Life Plus (A+)

Great app, we've been using it for more than 12 month.

Wonderful support - even implemented a feature for us "auto send at a certain time" as well so they listen to feedback.

Couldn't recommend it more, 10/10+

LibertysPlays

Absolutely essential for order exporting. If you don't have this... yikes. I've done about 50 exports manually, and they're all setup automated now. Fantastic.

Glasshouse Fragrances Outlet

I used this app to generate csv to FTP location then integration further with ERP system. App does this job perfectly after trying other apps! Easy to use and configure. Most importantly customer service at its best!!

The Looney Farm Store

This application is phenomenal! HIGHLY customizable and very rich in features for exporting order data. Support has been very responsive and helpful, and had been open and listening to feature requests.

Favi Foods

I tried many reporting apps here on Shopify and this one is by far the best, support is excellent and very helpful.

Strictly Limited Games

Perfect Export App, that fulfils all needs perfectly. Tried a lot of other apps before, but this one is by far the best. You have a lot options to choose from like full address, tags and so on. Also amazing customer service.

Remembered Luxuries™

An absolutely amazing application. I tried so many order export applications and they all didnt really work out. Either too complicated or didnt do what I wanted it to! For those who use product options this application allows you to export those order fields! The best part is the developer is always open and available if you need help! Amazing!!!!

BONDI MEAL PREP

Fantastic app. Literally, I do not know what I would do without it! I Highly recommend this app and tech support has been beyond helpful with all my requests!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7