EXPORT OrderPro: Order reports

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

$14/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NoBrim Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Does exactly what I need it to do--haven't needed to open the app in months. Took a bit of troubleshooting to start, but very user-friendly.

RiceVan Meal Drop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very useful app, but can't filter orders by order tags,We can filter orders only by changing to archive order

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your review!
You can filter the orders with Order Tags; it's at the `Orders Filters` group next to `Sales channel`.

With our unique custom framework, we can provide any filter you need.

Garçon® Menswear

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I like it but only need it occasionally. This subscription model is a pain because it makes you pay monthly for something you might only need to use once every blue moon. The app itself is good but sadly, I have to delete it and download it again only when I need it. That part sucks.

February 25, 2022

Thank you for your review!
You requested a discount, but the price is the same for everybody.

Since you need this only once a year, you can install it, export the data, and uninstall it. This way, you will be charged only once.

Access DMC

Time spent using app 18 minutes

As a site developer, I apply this app to more than 80% of the sites I create. The clients are thrilled with the powerful reporting function this system can create and NEVER complain about the monthly fee.
The automation function has saved me countless hours of pulling reports for clients also. If you never tried this app, you're missing out on one of the best offered.

Manchester Factory

Location Australia

Best app hands down for exporting csv information. I needed something that could filter out orders by product tag then email it to my supplier. This app does it perfectly. Support is prompt and is very helpful. Highly recommend.

Risottini

Location Netherlands

TAKE THIS APP! I have tried all apps for FTP order exports. However, none of them I could customize to the extent that my fulfillment center required. The owner Menelaos helped me make all the customization at the backend of the application. I had a direct line with hime and he has been super helpful over the last months. Absolutely recommend this application!

Praise To Heaven

I used this app help me do export orders. It helps me well in automation export. It is nicer if it allows users to customize by themselves. By the way, the supporters assist me so much. You could reach contact to them whenever you have difficulties, they are really enthusiasm

Μπουκέτο Μπαλόνια

Location Greece

We are using this app in order to upload shopify orders to ERP/ we needed special character encoding in ordet to achieve that. Support customized the app in order to meet the specifications of our ERP. An ecxellent app with an excellent Support!

Henderson To Home

Time spent using app About 1 year

Needed extra functionality added to the app so that I can filter by order attributes and the developer quickly added this new functionality. Very pleased with app, thanks Menelaos!

SWAU

This is 100% the best app I have used on Shopify. We have a very complicated store and use other apps like Bold Product Options that make use of hidden line items inside of orders. This app was able to export all the data we need with ease, which was impossible to do natively within Shopify. The support is excellent. If you need to export complicated data on Shopify - look no further than this app. Trust me, I've tried them all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10