EXPORT OrderPro

EXPORT OrderPro

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

Glenlea Greenhouses

I have been using their app for a while now and have not been disappointed in the flexibility the app offers.

I recently contacted them to see if they could add a new field to view the Delivery Instructions from the Local Delivery feature Shopify offers. They promptly looked into the problem and determined they were unable to add this field due to Shopify not implementing the API yet.

Overall, Menelaos responded quickly and was very informative on to why this field could not be added.

Hopefully Shopify can update their API soon.

toneupshop

Was looking for a Export App, which also works with ÄÖ... and where I can fully customize the file. And all this, can the app do. Love it!

Beard & Blade

Really helpful app developer! 5 Stars. Thank you.
Quickly helped with requested changes. Highly recommended

Mechcables

The app works great and is very quick at exporting compared to other similar apps. I contacted support about an output formatting issue and they resolved it the same day.

www.masks4u.in

Hi, I used this app to generate an image sales report, and it's working well. it saves lot of time for me and reduces manual efforts.

The Plant Kitchen Co.

Just started to use this app - but it's saving me time and will save more time as the business grows. The customer service has been excellent and very quick to respond.

Athletist Apparel

Absolute game changer for us. There are many order processing apps out there but none have the capability to output the product variant thumbnail with the order database. This has allowed our fulfilment team to have another layer of quality assurance to double check the product going out, against the product bought, rather than having to only rely on a product name and code. Well done on a great automated app!

MANDI STORE

Menelaos has been amazing, he helped setup the automation and also created custom functionality to suit my needs. Thank you so much

My Small World Toy Store

We have been looking for an app that can help us efficiently and accurately pick orders and replenish the shop floor for YEARS... it's not been easy to find.
It's not possible to sort Shopify inventory by SKU, which is how we manage our stockroom, so no matter what report we pull, we still have to reorganise the .csv file into a format that we can work with.... but not any more..! This app has the best order picker and shop relenishment function we have found. Customer service is second to none - I've just spent a skype call with Menelaos where he took me through how to design reports and all the functionality within the app - no matter how you want to export a report, in whatever order, define by whichever you field you choose, you can.
This is going to save us so much time. Brilliant

IFOCUSX

Perfect. I really like this app. This app helps a lot. Hope admin can produce many many apps like this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8