EXPORT OrderPro

EXPORT OrderPro

by menelabs

Reports that are fully customizable by you

Postmates Merchant Store Prod

The ability to configure and manage multiple reports works great. This team was also very responsive and quick about resolving a bug that impacted our report formats. Thank you!

Bunbougu Com Au

This app is smooth and reliable for printing our customers' shipping address.

Happylandogerman

Great software, the team is responding very fast and very willing to make changes. Highly recommended!

The Architecture Store

We've just started using OrderPro and so far have been super impressed. I wanted to find a way to prevent daily order reports from being created if no orders had been placed that day. I emailed support to ask if this was possible and within minutes got a reply.

Turned out it wasn't possible but to my amazement, the developers quickly added it as a piece of functionality. The speed and responsiveness of the team was very impressive and the app is now working perfectly.

Ownthelooks

great support, lots of options and always adding options based on recommendations. It really helps if you want to save time on reports

Redrickshaw Com

Great and Must to Have App

Very helpful for marketing and operations team to generate various reports.

Swiftwick

Excellent app to allow easy customization of order export data. Customer support is fantastic.

Pringle Of Scotland

Very useful report with images and tag filtering - features Shopify reports don't provide. Also, the very friendly and quick customer service was able to add a new filter I was looking for.

Socal Grad Club

Great customer service, super useful app if you do anything that differs even slightly from what Shopify was "made for". Wouldn't be able to run my business without it.

Bullhidebelts

I use this app every day to create our work order for production. Our belts and wallets are custom made (BullhideBelts.com) so I have to create a work order every morning to give to the crew. This app pulls all the information over so I can download an excel document to print off. You can customize it easily to pull what you need. Well worth the cost if you need to be able to do this. Keep up the good work MeneLabs.

Previous 1 3 4