EXPORT OrderPro

EXPORT OrderPro

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

Swiftwick

Excellent app to allow easy customization of order export data. Customer support is fantastic.

Pringle Of Scotland

Very useful report with images and tag filtering - features Shopify reports don't provide. Also, the very friendly and quick customer service was able to add a new filter I was looking for.

Socal Grad Club

Great customer service, super useful app if you do anything that differs even slightly from what Shopify was "made for". Wouldn't be able to run my business without it.

Bullhidebelts

I use this app every day to create our work order for production. Our belts and wallets are custom made (BullhideBelts.com) so I have to create a work order every morning to give to the crew. This app pulls all the information over so I can download an excel document to print off. You can customize it easily to pull what you need. Well worth the cost if you need to be able to do this. Keep up the good work MeneLabs.

Iwonted

THIS SAVED ME SOOOOOO MANY HOURS AND SLEEPNESS NIGHTS!!!

When I export data from Shopify and my customer orders more than one product....their information does not show up on products after the one (it's just blank). If I filter it, it just shows blank so its confusing for my vendor because they do not see the information so I had to literally go into each line and copy and paste it one by one.

This shows everything and exports really fast. It's a life-saver if you are fulfilling orders. :)

Cheeky Bubz Boutique

Very good and massive time saver. thanks

Elektra Bub Tots Kids Shop

Exactly what I needed - so easy and puts everything as I needed - tried a few but this was by far the best and makes life so much easier getting orders into proper format for couriers

Jagy Inx

seller is very helpful issue was fixed quickly

Painting World Magazine

This is exactly what I needed. My shipping company sends each product separately for important reasons, and the normal Shopify export was a HUGE time-waster since I had to copy and paste each address if the customer ordered more than one product. This exports precisely the way I need it and I can send it straight to the shipping company with no alterations. Great job OrderPro!

PS, I really REALLY appreciate the extremely fast customer service!!

Dilydalee

This app is great for any business that is doing dropshipping. It supplies the pictures along with the order details so there is no mistakes in order fulfillment. Very easy to setup and use. I just send the file to my supplier and they respond with all the tracking numbers for the orders.