EXPORT OrderPro

EXPORT OrderPro

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

Wholesalefashionshoes

This is the best app. It is essential to have this for your store. The app is very easy to customize and you can get all the information you need that you can't get with Shopify reports. It is a must have. I also had a question regarding the app and the developer replied very quickly and was very helpful. I recommend that everyone downloads this app.

Randoshirts

I love Export OrderPro! It's customizable to any format I need and it's 100% easier to use than the normal order export available through Shopify. When I felt I needed additional assistance, the support person was always available and immediately addressed my needs. I would highly recommend this to everyone!

Fawcett Society 2

I'm very pleased with the app. It's easy to specify the information you want to report on seamlessly into Excel.

The support over email is particularly good with responses usually within a day and changes made shortly afterwards. I've had several extra features added in for the next day.

Much less bulky than shopify's normal exports, made it easy to move orders into my database.

Map Tab

Great App! Worked very well for me. also great support. thanks!

Zingsw

Very simple to customise order exports into Excel. Very good support over email too. Perfect for my needs!

Profootball

This is a very easy to use and extremely helpful app.

Tee Rocks Com

Love the app, very easy to use!

The Apparel Plaza

Installed the app and it immediately gave me an error.

Recognition Source

The support team on this app is beyond great! I was contacted immediately and they took my issue seriously. He actually fixed it within the hour, which was amazing. On top of that, we had a suggestions regarding products being listed multiple times with the same order# vs an order being listed once with multiple products. He asked for details (I gave lots of note) and then that Monday the option was available on their app. We now use this app everyday in our work flow, especially our art dept. Thanks for making a great app and thanks for being open and listening to your customers.

vingardevalise

The team over at Export OrderPro was amazing to work with! Not only does the app make sending my order export over to my fulfillment provider a breeze, the support behind the app + communication is top notch. If you need your Shopify data exported in a custom format with certain sets of data in a certain order you have come to the right place because this app is for you!