EXPORT OrderPro

EXPORT OrderPro

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

Primal Move Food

Great product could be better with other integrations

Amantelingerie

Downloaded the app to track orders and generate monthly reports for http://global.amantelingerie.com/. Works as expected and captures all required fields! No installation. Just plug and play.

The Super Geek Shop

Love this app - it has my day to day ordering much easier and saves me at least 2-3 hours per day

The Bb Cream Girl Store

This is the PERFECT app for making a consolidated packing list. It mentions how many of each product were ordered, and which order they are from, which is very useful. I was using another picking list app before but I'm so glad I found this - having images next to the product name is essential for our store of over 3000SKUs.
Thank you!

Frogmuffin

Works great. Easy to customize.

Wholesalefashionshoes

This is the best app. It is essential to have this for your store. The app is very easy to customize and you can get all the information you need that you can't get with Shopify reports. It is a must have. I also had a question regarding the app and the developer replied very quickly and was very helpful. I recommend that everyone downloads this app.

Randoshirts

I love Export OrderPro! It's customizable to any format I need and it's 100% easier to use than the normal order export available through Shopify. When I felt I needed additional assistance, the support person was always available and immediately addressed my needs. I would highly recommend this to everyone!

Fawcett Society 2

I'm very pleased with the app. It's easy to specify the information you want to report on seamlessly into Excel.

The support over email is particularly good with responses usually within a day and changes made shortly afterwards. I've had several extra features added in for the next day.

Much less bulky than shopify's normal exports, made it easy to move orders into my database.

Map Tab

Great App! Worked very well for me. also great support. thanks!

Zingsw

Very simple to customise order exports into Excel. Very good support over email too. Perfect for my needs!