EXPORT OrderPro

EXPORT OrderPro

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

Jagy Inx

seller is very helpful issue was fixed quickly

Painting World Magazine

This is exactly what I needed. My shipping company sends each product separately for important reasons, and the normal Shopify export was a HUGE time-waster since I had to copy and paste each address if the customer ordered more than one product. This exports precisely the way I need it and I can send it straight to the shipping company with no alterations. Great job OrderPro!

PS, I really REALLY appreciate the extremely fast customer service!!

Dilydalee

This app is great for any business that is doing dropshipping. It supplies the pictures along with the order details so there is no mistakes in order fulfillment. Very easy to setup and use. I just send the file to my supplier and they respond with all the tracking numbers for the orders.

Primal Move Food

Great product could be better with other integrations

Amantelingerie

Downloaded the app to track orders and generate monthly reports for http://global.amantelingerie.com/. Works as expected and captures all required fields! No installation. Just plug and play.

The Super Geek Shop

Love this app - it has my day to day ordering much easier and saves me at least 2-3 hours per day

The Bb Cream Girl Store

This is the PERFECT app for making a consolidated packing list. It mentions how many of each product were ordered, and which order they are from, which is very useful. I was using another picking list app before but I'm so glad I found this - having images next to the product name is essential for our store of over 3000SKUs.
Thank you!

Frogmuffin

Works great. Easy to customize.

Wholesalefashionshoes

This is the best app. It is essential to have this for your store. The app is very easy to customize and you can get all the information you need that you can't get with Shopify reports. It is a must have. I also had a question regarding the app and the developer replied very quickly and was very helpful. I recommend that everyone downloads this app.

Randoshirts

I love Export OrderPro! It's customizable to any format I need and it's 100% easier to use than the normal order export available through Shopify. When I felt I needed additional assistance, the support person was always available and immediately addressed my needs. I would highly recommend this to everyone!