EXPORT OrderPro

EXPORT OrderPro

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

iluvmastore

With this app I can create customized reports similar to the templates i receive from suppliers, I can filter by vendor, tags, financial, date and even useful filters i never knew i"d be needing hhh and I can export my orders manually or automatically to emails or ftp I send daily order csv to my suppliers without having to login to the app, I just setup the reports once and now it’s fully automated.
Support guys are amazing are unbelieable, I had trouble using a spoecific feature and i ve contacted them on saturday and i was directed to the developer who used skype shared screen with me and did me a live tutorial to the whole App i never had such support experience.
Highly recommended app or just keep struggling like i was before!

Heimatgut® 100% Natürliche Snacks – Bio, Vegan, Frei von Zusatzstoffen

Awesome, very powerful app AND really really good customer service. If you want really customized exports use this app and you're done :)

Reggaeton Store

OMG, BEST APP EVER.

Like seriously, this app saved our print on demand fulfillment process because it is so easy to export orders.

Recommended to all shopify users

All Passport Cover

It helps me to export orders quicker. Thanks for your support team of Export OrderPro. I hope you will improve the app better in the next time.

AZSportWears

Every day I need to export orders. This app helps me a lot! Highly recommend. Best money I ever spend.

Oxy-shop

Exactly what i was looking for. Saves me a lot of time!
Highly recommended for any store owner doing more than 10 orders per day

Muybonita.co

THis app help me a lot because it export orders every hour others apps exports once a day and it is a waste of time and resources.

Postmates Merchant Store Prod

The ability to configure and manage multiple reports works great. This team was also very responsive and quick about resolving a bug that impacted our report formats. Thank you!

Bunbougu Com Au

This app is smooth and reliable for printing our customers' shipping address.

Happylandogerman

Great software, the team is responding very fast and very willing to make changes. Highly recommended!