4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation and streamlining of the order export process. They commend its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Google Sheets and Zeo, along with a responsive support team, is highly valued. Merchants note that it reduces human error, improves data accuracy, and offers good value for its price.

December 22, 2021

The feed is not working, as per StockSinc. This problem was detected a few days ago. It has always worked since 2020. Furthermore, the synchronization phase of our supplier on the FTP account (who does not use Exportible) works as usual and they insert their exchange files without errors. What have you changed?

SALUUS
Italy
Over 3 years using the app
SyncX replied December 22, 2021

We understand the frustration you going through. The FTP was working before but it wasn't working. It is possible the vendor block our server IP from accessing the FTP. Do you have the vendor contact? Do share so we can help work with them on this.

February 22, 2019

The app is now dead and I'm not getting my orders out. Support is slow which is causing major headaches. I guess I need to find another app to do the job.

Micro-Tools
Almost 2 years using the app
SyncX replied March 1, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience. What you are facing is an issue during our upgrade of Exportable platform version. We notice you are still using Exportable. Hope our app will change your mind in this review as time proven.

July 20, 2020

Terrible. The option for automatically exporting orders when new orders are created/placed doesn't work. Waste of money.

Ezizum
Pakistan
4 months using the app
SyncX replied July 21, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience. The reason it wasn't working because the Sheet Name: Sheet 6 in the settings doesn't match any sheets in the Google Sheet. I have corrected that. If you like to give us another chance, please have a look.

Edited September 24, 2018

I tried to contact Exportable twice but they didn't get back to me until the middle of the night both times. Then, they didn't solve my problem either time. The app never worked. As a start-up company with no real tech support, we really count on a quick response. It's frustrating to have to wait when you need a file exported soon and it could be a quick fix on their end.

Cambio Roasters
27 days using the app
September 13, 2021

Halfway through my trial - been asking support the same question over and over to get some help with how I am trying to set up my export to use the app. Unhelpful thus far and has been a waste of time.

Manchester Factory