4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation and streamlining of the order export process. They commend its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Google Sheets and Zeo, along with a responsive support team, is highly valued. Merchants note that it reduces human error, improves data accuracy, and offers good value for its price.

June 6, 2017

I'm moving over to Shopify from Squarespace. After a long search, I'm so glad I've found this app. I'm using it to automatically send my daily orders to a third party fulfilment shipper via emailed CSV file. I can rearrange the columns to suit me, rename them and edit the file name.

Make sure you know the exact column headings your fulfilment company's system needs so you can match them up in this app. Spend about 30 mins - 1 hour setting it up and then you can start to download and export test files.

I'm still setting up and have been in touch for customer support. Really quick, clear and helpful responses have come every time. Definitely recommend this app.

Riutbag By Riut
Over 6 years using the app
Edited December 5, 2018

The APP is doing what supposed to do, just working. VERY nice support, quickly fixed bugs and added necessary solutions.

The latest update which allowed users to quickly export orders individually within the orders tab it is just fantastic. Sometimes for N reasons an order may fail to arrive to your FTP server but with this option all you have to do is force the failed order to be exported again by clicking two buttons and THAT IS IT, awesome.

Avocetstore
Over 4 years using the app
February 5, 2017

Excellent support !!! Working exactly as mentioned

Cure Garden
India
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited September 7, 2020

Great app, does exactly what I need (export to FTP servers) and is easy to use. Also awesome support that helped me solve an unconventional problem. Can't ask for more

AuruA
Netherlands
Almost 4 years using the app
June 6, 2016

Great app! we needed to export our order to our logistic platform through FTP, it works perfectly fine.
The team is very reactive as we had to add an option (select "," or ";" for csv export), it was done in the 24h, great job :-)

Yvonne Yvonne
France
Over 3 years using the app
November 15, 2018

They have gone above and beyond to help implement new features that we have needed throughout our time using the plugin.

SleepX
About 3 years using the app
November 16, 2020

This apps is easy to use and help us manage store in a convenient way! Customer Service is responsible and fast response, really helpful to solve our questions.

AZeShop AU
About 3 years using the app
July 1, 2020

To configure the tool we needed some support, as the descriptions in the tool not always did resolve what we needed, and we got the support in high quality. Always the reponse to the issues to resolve we got the next day, even on weekends. Now we go productive with the tool, thanks

The Green Corner
Mexico
Almost 3 years using the app
May 7, 2018

The support team is professional. Quick and helpful solution can be provided within 1 hour.

Testonlinecolloseum
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
November 12, 2018

The application works correctly and is very easy to configure. Exrpotates all the fields and has several configuration options

Emprendedoras - Universo Garden Angels