Exportify

Exportify

by Able Sense

Order exports, formatted your way

Uk Cycling Events

In a nutshell, Exportify is an excellent solution for our order exporting needs.
While Shopify has some great exporting functionality, it isn't very customisable and we very quickly stumbled across some restrictions for our setup. In stepped Exportify and now we have everything we need. After a few quick emails to the Exportify team we had our export up and running, displaying all our custom fields and in the order we needed them, which has saved us a lot of time having to cut and paste Shopify's export. We were even able to choose the format of the export and have the option to set up automation should we wish.
The app itself is really simple to use and latches onto the Shopify orders overview. From here you can select the orders to export and choose to download them or have them emailed to you. If you want to export a job lot of orders, you can choose to export a day, 7 days, 30 days of orders or 1500 orders in one go. It's that easy.
The best thing about Exportify though is the support. Anytime we've had a question, or on the rare occasion had some difficulty, Exportify has been on the ball and been in contact within minutes. Their service is speedy, professional and first rate.
I think the next logical step forward would be some UI enhancements so the user can choose the format output they desire and maybe select the fields they want to export. That would be amazing and further strengthen an already strong product. Thanks for all your help Exportify, we'd be stuck without you.

Archies Arch Support Thongs

Absolute five star app if I have ever seen one!

I feel that exporting orders is a simple process, and some of the other order exporters I had tested over complicated the issue (for a Shopify layman). This app is simple and user friendly.

Great functionality - it appears as a button when you export orders and allows for emails or straight downloads so you can keep a history of what was exported.

Great support - Aaron is a ripper bloke, knowledgeable and professional - great response times and actual communication about what they are actually doing and planing on doing, rather than the old 'we will get get to this issue when we can' trick that most other companies go with.
They also offered custom exports at no extra cost (my store has some custom line item properties that other export apps either don't do or over complicate)

Aaron and Team, I wish you guys all the best and no doubt yours will be the app to get if you are exporting orders.

Altoviva

Great apps. I managed to integrate with my fulfillment center in a fly. Good support from the team too. 5 stars for Exportify!!

Tamino Test

excellent - customized to my needs , great support, works super. Highly recommended

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next