Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficiency, ease of use, and cost-effectiveness, particularly for managing affiliate programs or events. Key features include bulk editing and customizable "add to cart" button text. The app integrates well with various themes and effectively manages external affiliate links. The support team is often praised for their quick and helpful assistance with code installation and integration. It's ideal for those looking to customize product page buttons or add outbound links.

October 23, 2023

Great function and even better support with quick response and help with integration. Worth the money.

reSource of Health
Estonia
3 days using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

August 4, 2023

The support team provided amazing customer support. Very quick responses and went above and beyond. Highly recommended!!!!

DEI for Parents
8 months using the app

September 29, 2023

Excellent app that I would recommend to anyone selling a product or service through and external link or an affiliate link. I ran into some confusion in setting up my products with their external link and reached out to customer service. My problem was fixed within a couple of hours and I'm now everything is working fine. Well worth the investment!

buildingbeasts
About 19 hours using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

June 7, 2023

Rupali from the support team was so helpful! He replied to my email within 10 minutes and had gone ahead and integrated the links which I was struggling to do myself. So happy with their service!

Dalton and Mae
5 days using the app
July 19, 2023

Too good to be real, but it is totally real! The support team is quick, friendly, and accurate. Just starting to enjoy this feature at my shop so much :)

Thank you!

Velvety
12 days using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

September 27, 2023

Does what it claims to do, and with some of their brisk remote support they'll make it work with Dawn 2.0. Two thumbs up from this corner.

MobileX Web
2 days using the app
Thalia replied November 2, 2023

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

June 12, 2023

I could not integrate it initially.

I contacted the support team and they responded extremely fast!

Now, everything works as it should.

This app makes life much easier.

Again, amazing support!

Yugovibes
Serbia
1 day using the app
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

August 17, 2023

This app was perfect for us wanting to have an item on the shop but linked onto our own page. The support team was very responsive and helped get everything set up for us.

Grand Hotel Mackinac Island
1 day using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

August 23, 2023

I've been searching for ways to input affiliate links, than I found Outlink. First time out ran into a problem not minutes after the support staff response was super fast I was looking to get help within 24hrs but they not only responded fast but fixed the issue and assured me it want happen again. I really appreciate you all and keep up the great work that you do.

LoveGLovePGifts
About 2 hours using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

July 31, 2023

one of the best app in shopify very great app and help full one. make my task very easy . i recommend it .
thank you team .

私のストア
Japan
5 days using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!