Returns & Shipping Automation

Returns & Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex, Fedex etc shipping integrations

Flip Casez

Overall a good app for the shopify users. Complete package of the services of orders processing, fulfillment and tracking. Our customers get notified about this shipment status on time. must suggested to all shopify users.

Flip Coverz

With ezyslips app we finally managed to find a solution to make our work easy and faster and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier. All features are good. Really like the services.

Indian Cover

This app is awesome. I didn't realize that processing an orders could be so easy and my customers get a message for information about every parcel movement. Highly recommended!! Loved this app

The Cases

It really works nice.It is easy to use and works best for us. It make the work easy for my warehouse team in printing the label and invoices on time. App has few advance features like schedule pickup, automatically inform about the return and RTO orders are also good.
Thanks Team!!

Only Cases

Great app to improve our Pre-shipping process and notifications to customers. The ability handle all the process in this app in good. I liked the feature of integrating multiple shopify store in a single account with their individual logo is good.
Overall an app with good performance!!

Best Cases

Ezyslips is very useful for me when I used this app and it made my work so easy and smooth so that I can process number of shipment in a day and can see their shipment status as well, I remember before this app, its was an hassle for me to create an order label and invoice on time.

Indian Cases

Good app, easy to use, and probably the best for those who looks for the easy solution for shipping labels. happy to work with this app

Blazing Sale India

We have been using this app for a long time and it works like a charm. Integrates almost all Indian carriers. The support is extremely fast, efficient and helpful. Highly recommended!!

Shopper Panda

The app helped us a lot. Really useful for providing updates to customers about their order status on time through SMS. Reduced the queries a lot. Thanks Team!!

Dealz Trends

Great features and good pricing. It helps me a lot in managing shipments of my orders by helping me in processing of orders in bulk in a short time period. so that we can process number of orders in limited time period.
Highly recommend this app.
One of the best app of shopify!!