EzySlips ‑ Shipping & Returns

EzySlips ‑ Shipping & Returns

by Shipway

FedEx, Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex etc fulfillment integration

ApkaMart

We have been using this app for some time now and scheduling has become a breeze. Picks up for multiple shipments can be created in a matter of minutes. Returns are easy to schedule and track. The team is pretty supportive and available in case of any issues. Would definitely recommend this one.

Tanvastra

The good interface provided by the app. Work becomes smoother for us via using this app. now we Can process our 100 orders in few mins which saves us lots of time. New features are good. Would like to suggest this app to all Shopify users.

Mixëur - Innovative Kitchenware

Best order processing and fulfillment app for eCommerce users! customer service is good. All the features which are newly launched are nice and it will make our work easier. I must appreciate the order tracking feature of this app. It's a complete package for us!!
Thanks, Team!!!

The Watch Cart

I installed the app recently.The feature of app are so good. Return functionality make our task and work easy. This app give to the customers to upload the images of product, allow customers to return a partial orders. Much appreciated app!!

Casewale

Integration is working fine with my all courier through the app. Processing become easy. I Must suggest this app all users who would like to integrate muiltiple courier at one platform.

Gadgetswale

Very impressed with the Team and the support. They fix an issue in a limited time period. The app has simplified our shipping. features are good and easy to use. Our account has been efficiently managed by the team. I loved the services and i recommend the app to other .

Coverswale-in

Nice app with Good functionality, Installation is easy and team is very helpful in the integration part. I love the part of GST reports much. It resolve our all hustle related to GST part.

Celsius Clothing

i use this app for my store and it has great customer care. must use it is great for sending messages and delivery of products

Armilo

App very Easy & Good, Excellent Team support, you can easily print GST invoice, fraud detection feature is really nice fetaure .........................................

Bandini Fab

I used this app really very fast and easy app.
Kajal really nice and easily resolve the queries.
Thankyou