EzySlips ‑ Shipping & Returns

EzySlips ‑ Shipping & Returns

by Shipway

FedEx, Bluedart, Delhivery, Xpress Bees etc integration

The Print Frog

I use this app on all of my Shopify stores. Easy to use and support has been outstanding when I needed it The App development team are keen on knowing how to improve the app and the support team goes beyond their way to help you.

Awsomify India

100% recommend it, very simple to use and hv great features. Make our work so simple and efficient, and the chances of mistake is 0%. must recommended platform to those who are looking for the option to get labels and invoices at 1 place.

stylz-trends

Ezyslips is offering excellent and extensive services in terms of order processing, management and sending notification to the customers on time. I am very happy with the support who guide me in the proper setup of my account. Keep it up team.

Satvic Movement

I had an issue with the integration and was unable to assign the carrier to our orders due to this. Kajal who is a part of the Ezyslips team came to our rescue. She took her time out for us on her week off and helped us. Great service. Thanks a lot!

Freatch

Good to use this app, I found it useful for my order processing from Shopify seamlessly and auto update the details on shopify. The app has many good feature which works great for us. I like to recommended this app to all.

levishdeals

I love the service they have, specially 5 star for Customer return center, which really helped us a lot to automate return and exchange.

Million Cases Store

Installation and usage of this app is very simple. This application help us to manage the return management. Brilliant app to manage orders reports. Team is also very supportive and help us on time. Highly Recommended

The Shirt Store

Return orders refund is automated for COD and Prepaid shipments that I always wanted badly and Ezyslips fulfilled my requirements.
Highly recommended.

The Air Store

Such a great app to integration different courier companies at one place via API and it process my number of orders at a time. I like the feature of auto assigning the most because it save our lots of time which is very precious in E commerce

MagnetKart

Highly recommended return, No need to do anything manually, All automated. Will simplify your return process. Ease your return faster and efficiently

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36