EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

by Onjection Labs

Bluedart, FedEx, Delhivery etc shipping integrations

Wow Offers Store

The best NDR management software I ever seen, very nicely handled the reports and my customers queries.

Powr Banks

We are using this app for order fulfillment and to sending SMS notification to our customers and its been great. It has improved our efficiency of order processing and fulfillment on daily basis. The support team is too good, they are always ready to help us. Highly Recommended.

Elegant Cases Store

If you want to maintain good brand value, must use this app. Their dashboard smoothly integrated with Shopify. Sub-account feature helps you a lot to make the privacy of your store. Tracking status of order is also a good and useful feature.

Gadgets Mantra

Thank you guys for making our life easy and for saving us for the hustle!! We can process number of orders in a limited time period and make them fulfill. The order invoices with proper taxes calculation is great.

BEST LOGISTIC SERVICE!

My Cover Store

Superb, Best Logistic App!! must use this app!

one of the best app on the Shopify platform! They provide you all the required features to syncing order from shopify to Ezyslips panel and after printing labels, invoices and create a schedule pickup, update details of tracking and courier on shopify platform as well as notify your customer about fulfillment.

Men Wears

mind-blowing app for me which help me a lots to reduce my manual efforts in updating the customer address after synced the orders in the Ezyslips app. Team response towards the requirement is highly appreciated.

Cover Chain

fully satisfied.. this app and service is for those who wants to integrate directly with courier companies which helps in decrease RTO ,customer care is also awesome. And the newly introduced features are also useful.

Case and Covers

Ezyslips provides a nice service. Integration with online store and courier is very smooth and the portal is easy to use. I am happy with their service/support. Keep up the good work.

The Men Shoe

Ezyslips is an ultimate E commerce order fulfillment solution. You can integrate multiple shipping partners with their multiple type of services: Delhivery, Ecom express, Fedex and much more. You can use one dashboard to create shipping labels in bulk for all the different shipping companies.

The Gentlemen

User-friendly
Convenient
Reliable
Time Efficient

Keep up the great work "Team Ezyslips" and Thanks for the technical support also.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22