Socialpublish: FB, Twitter

Socialpublish: FB, Twitter | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Auto post your products to social media: Facebook and Twitter.

SCDBrand Co

I've been using this app for couple months and it very good works seamlessly with facebook and other social media platforms.

October 10, 2021

Hi SCDBrand Co store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards !
Windy

Arsthetc Doles

Everything Social head have his been really good to me. thank you guys for creating something wonderful like this.

March 15, 2021

Hi Arsthetc Doles store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app.

We are working hard everyday to bring you the best experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact to us.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Warmest Regards,

NATASHAHS

I have not tries it yet but i have just started to try. Lets see if it works and has a free plan to test it out untill the store starts running up.

February 12, 2021

Hi NATASHAHS,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for leaving your review.

We will try our best to bring you the better experience. If you need any further help, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

Warmest Regards,

DaylyDreams

Haven't used for long, but seems easy to follow. I am hoping for more sales and automated posts on facebook.

February 11, 2021

Dear DaylyDreams store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Sociahead.

First of all, thank you for your review. We are happy that you're enjoying our app, and we will keep improving our app to the better

If you have any further question while using, feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you out!

Last but not least, you can read about our other applications, as well as the social commerce trends and tips at our blog: https://socialhead.io/blog/

We hope you can always stay up-to-date, increase your reach and boost your sales with our resources!

Warmest regards,

thebetastore24

the app is great! and Talia very patient with me. I found a bug when using autopilot it doesn't recognize new added products. but they help me and resolve this bug. Still on a early stage so you still need to look out for issues
for now I will give 4 stars