Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

anazu design

Location Hungary

I had some issues with importing products and publishing them on Facebook. I turned to customer service. I got connected with a super patient person, who helped me through the whole site step by step. We were able to fix my issues. I am super grateful for your help!

Angeline Catteeuw

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I needed help getting my Instagram shopping channel online. Very helpful customer service! They guided me through all the steps to get it up and running, syncing from Shopify to Facebook. App is clear and easy to use!

Winter in the Summertime

I used seller next and the support was great! Walked me through everything with patience! Couldn't have done it with out them!

ASANDRI STUDIO

Location Switzerland

First it was a bit tricky to set up - but with the help of the great support team was it easy to setup my store. Highly recommended. Thank you guys. Best service ever

Cakes By Alexys

It was a little hard for me to use at first, but the support has been incredibly helpful and ultimately turned out to be more straightforward, easier to use, and better supported than the native FB and IG integrations that Shopify shows.

Mojiflo

Time spent using app About 19 hours

So Far, So Good. I haven't used the app extensively yet but the customer service was extremely helpful in walking me step by step through the setup.

june bugs closet

Time spent using app About 1 month

to simplify the feeds through my catalogs. very helpful customer service and walked me though. love the app and all its features. highly recommend, it was a helpful tool with my store.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very good onboarding to help me upload products to instagram and fb customer service has been very fast and thorough UI very easy to understand I will recommend to everybody

ErikRayo.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

After having issues with my feed customer support was able to help me and reconnect with Facebook. The support agent also offered continuous help to make my shop / website better and for me to get more sales.

Dannii's Wardrobe

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I downloaded this app as I read the reviews for integration with facebook and Instagram. The setup has been easy and quick and there has been great customer service; I had instant support to help with setup and great communication to ensure seamless setup.
I recommend this app to businesses of any size, it is easy to use and has comprehensive features.
I liked the ease of bulk uploading from the website to facebook.