Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

The Stork Package

The Customer Service Representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient and made sure everything was done correctly. He set up another time for me to do additional integration with instagram when i am approved. Best Service for a Novice like me ..Thank you for all your help!!!

The Low Vision Store

The customer service I received was amazing - would highly recommend this app. Very patient with me

Genshin Go

The customer service staff was very patient to help me solve many problems, and it became easier through the settings

Boutiqo

Hands down the best service I have received in a very long time! Arpit and his team have gone above and beyond to help with a few syncing errors with my online shops. Very clear and easy explanations and even the ability to video call and see my screen! Absolutely no hesitation to recommended this fabulous app! Thank you again :)

Eze Decor

The support team was a tremendous help in assisting me with setting up the app. Absolutely brilliant and willing to assist in every way possible, including providing me with links and contacts to other specialists in the CED team. Very highly recommended.

Sweetly Printed Inc

I used this free app to start my shop on Instagram, I liked the simplicity of setting this up through my shopify, just a few clicks and it was done. It syncs beautifully, the support has been awesome so fast to respond. Arpit Narain was great thanks A++++

Apoorva Industries OKINAWA

very good service interacting thus i easily completed the setup o facebook connect and added the products

Salem Sump Vintage

Oh my goodness Anand! I am blown away with their customer service! Anand Agarwal was so patient with me and walked me through each step with screenshots on the chat feature. I had been trying to do it myself and getting really frustrated (I had linked the wrong catalogue). He made everything very easy to understand and got it all sorted out! The then spent the time educating me on how to move forward and use it. I am so impressed and would more than recommend this app to anyone who is looking to sync their FB and Insta to their Shopify store. Customer service isn't what it used to be, but this team/app is showing us all how it's really done! Patience, encouragement, and education. Couldn't be more pleased!!

Cycle Tech

Very useful app, their support helped me a lot to set up my products and to synchronize them with social networks shops.

Devine Lashes

Great team and help with the software. They helped me set up the app on Facebook and Instagram. Defs a good team and help!!