Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Bottega Artisan

Good app, good support. Guide me to sync my shopify facebook and instagram. O use it to connect my website to instagram

Yuppy Puppy Boutique

The gentlemen who helped me was wonderful! He was so helpful and patient with me! Walked me through all the steps!

AundreKrazed

I used this app to help improving shopping on instagram and Facebook. It was very helpful for my store

Kanchipuram Lakshaya Silks - Manufacturer

I needed help connecting my FB shopping and Kartik was incredibly helpful and went the extra mile with her support. he was very patient with me and took a lot of time with me to make sure we figured out the root cause of the issue and make it done

Honey Boo Designs

I needed help connecting my FB shopping/Instagram and Sonali was incredibly helpful and went the extra mile with her support. She was very patient with me and took a lot of time with me to make sure we figured out the root cause of the problem and then followed up with additional resources to make sure I could get in contact with Facebook for the additional issues I was having with my Facebook page. Thank you very much for taking the time to comprehensively address my problem and make sure we found a solution.

CAR CRAFT INDIA

best conversation ever i had .. verry impressive ..with help of google meet .. cleared all doubts .and completed setup o Facebook page shop .product got synced and visibly. Highly recommended app *****

Xcellentlegacy

Omg experience. I appreciate the Ced Team. Thank you So much for your help in all integrations. Sonali and Kartik thank you

Just a Wonderland

I would like to express my gratitude to the Business Development Analyst (facebook and Instagram Marketplace) who gave me all-round help in setting up the app for my Instagram account. Made quickly and professionally. Also, I hope that all further assistance will be provided at the same level. Thanks a lot.

Cuddle-brush

great customer support, fast and on point, if you have any problems, connect with them and they get you the solution. works like expected for free !

Blytz Technology

Rishi has been great with walking me step-by-step on getting everything set-up for social media selling. I cannot wait to get into CedCommerce's other apps for promoting my business because I know for a fact they will be right there to help me. Excellent apps, excellent service.