Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Supports Marketplace, Shops, Page Shop, & Instagram Shopping

Forthefurbabiesboutique

Shubhangi has been great helping me connect my store to a facebook front. I look forward to a smooth process. This tool is very exceptional.

ShopUrToys

Sonali is by far one of the best person I have come across who is tremendously helped me put my store together. I have tried several other apps and could not get any help whatsoever, some of them have taken my money and disappeared on me without any help. I have had days where they would not even answer their phone or a text. Please use Sonali for any of your needs. I highly recommend her and sincerely appreciate her help!
Thanks!

RavishingBoutique

This app has made connecting to Facebook and Instagram so much easier. My Shopify is now fully functional!

SILK HEIRLOOM WREATHS

Ashish was AMAZING! Extremely helpful in guiding me in the process of setting up and connecting my Shop, Facebook and Instagram. Thank you CED for this app.

LS39-0001

Sonali is very dedicated. She helped me a lot. Whether it's vacation or evening, she often answers my questions online. It's a great experience. Thank you Cedcommerce for providing Facebook & Instagram Shopping app. This is very useful for me. It solves my problem efficiently. This is my second store that I am integrating with Cedcommerce for Facebook as it was a great experience with my first store. It must be 5 stars!

Joe Yellino Store

Very good app and they help me a lot with Shop on IG and FB too.. I very appreciate and i'm very grateful to them!!

MorfIndustries

shubhangi was amazing. She helped me a lot, app is amazing, i appreciate them so much. This app helps a lot to sell on facebook

Tufiny.com

Sonali and Ashish were both professional and courteous. Thank you guys, really appreciate it. This app is a time saver. Was able to connect my products within minutes. I must give Ced a 5 star rating for their customer support. They were patient in walking me through the process, and even sent me screen shots as I set-up my FB Business Manager. I haven't used the orders yet but based on my experience, these guys are serious in their trade.

Evelots

Hello
I use this app to connect my Shopify to facebook to create a storefront on both our home page and on the Facebook Marketplaces application to be more visible on Facebook. I like how they only sync my catalog items over to Facebook but also help me retrieve and manage my orders within their app. In doing this we are able to then ship using our own services and they will submit our tracking back into Facebook on our behalf. Another great thing to note is that their customer service is superb and as of now FREE!

Electronics for a Bargain

was having a hard time setting things up and they walked me through it all step by step. Super grateful for them. And its awesome that my products are now listed in market place from my Shopify.