Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

Watch Home se

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent....

Brillante Fashion Online

Está app es muy buena y fácil de configurar ya que tienen un buen equipo capacitado y te ayudan paso a paso todo y buen servicio al cliente.

Whiskers Nation

Friendly and easy to use to app, their customer support is really responsive and professional. I can mention that Kartik was very helpful and patient

Wear My Bible

Their customer service is great as usual and willing to work with you every step of the way to get it setup properly. We just got it all configured with a new Facebook Commerce Manager, and we are now pending approval from the Facebook Marketplace. This is a great addition to have in our Shopify store.

Forthefurbabiesboutique

Shubhangi has been great helping me connect my store to a facebook front. I look forward to a smooth process. This tool is very exceptional.

ShopUrToys

Sonali is by far one of the best person I have come across who is tremendously helped me put my store together. I have tried several other apps and could not get any help whatsoever, some of them have taken my money and disappeared on me without any help. I have had days where they would not even answer their phone or a text. Please use Sonali for any of your needs. I highly recommend her and sincerely appreciate her help!
Thanks!

RavishingBoutique

This app has made connecting to Facebook and Instagram so much easier. My Shopify is now fully functional!

Dosha Angel's Boutique

i used this app and it works great. with help from the support team. Looking forward to learning more about this app.

SILK HEIRLOOM WREATHS

Ashish was AMAZING! Extremely helpful in guiding me in the process of setting up and connecting my Shop, Facebook and Instagram. Thank you CED for this app.

LS39-0001

Sonali is very dedicated. She helped me a lot. Whether it's vacation or evening, she often answers my questions online. It's a great experience. Thank you Cedcommerce for providing Facebook & Instagram Shopping app. This is very useful for me. It solves my problem efficiently. This is my second store that I am integrating with Cedcommerce for Facebook as it was a great experience with my first store. It must be 5 stars!