Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Seti pet

these guys are very professional in their work! I like them and will work with them more often! you are great guys!

Alldayattire

I was having so much trouble setting up a facebook shop and stumbled upon this app. Let me tell you it's a life saver!!! I highly highly recommend everyone try it out. Even when I did set it up which ws as easy as a few clicks facebook gave me some errors because I imported a lot of products the customer suppport from this app wlked me through the process step by step of how to fix the errors using the app and they were very patient, knowledgable and professional, thank you! 5 Stars from me!

Flippin Goodies

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app now and it is working great. Also great support available 24 hours via conference calls if needed

Dogs and Cats Boutique

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Great app and great customer service !! The person that I spoke to was very responsive, friendly and helpful :)

Stay By The Sea

Location China

its very good!!!it help me a lot!
its free!!!
the team talk with me , and help me open my facebook shop, i really happy, really good team, hope we can have more chance to work with in the future !
the design is so cool , i love it , the designer is amazing.

Nutrixia Food

Location India

support is really helpful...great app ..go for it if you want add prodcuts to facebook shop.........................................................

supa.pk

Location Pakistan

Support is Awesome and solved my category issue. They understand my issue and guide to resolve it. Thanks a lot. Highly Recommended.

Sweet Baby Peach

I am just starting to use the app but so far I am genuinely pleased with the customer service! Arpit has been so helpful in explaining what I need to do and walked me through step by step. We have spoken through a live internet call and using WhatsApp. It has been wonderful. He is super patient considering I am still very new to eComm and helping me navigate my way through setup. Excellent customer service - cannot say it enough, as it is rare to find these days!

Rocking Horse

Location Israel

I have to say, that it's super comfortable and easy comparing the other apps.
We had so much problems before because we are connected for multiple websites and pages and we had problems all the time.
The installation was super easy and easy to use.

1StopFitness

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent service and help!! The customer service is very helpful and lead you step by step until you reach your goals.