Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Price: Free

Amorvivi

This app works great, does exactly what I needed, but perhaps and more importantly the customer service is outstanding. The best by far. Highly recommend.

myanimaljewelry-co.com

He was very helpful and patient in helping me with the Facebook/Instagram. He is adding me to WhatsApp so I can ask questions at any time which is very helpful.

Leo Leon

Amazing customer service. They help me a lot, you can talk directly with them by google meet, WhatsApp... He was very patient, thank you.

CANInc

I am using this to be able to post to Facebook Marketplace and have a catalog. The customer service was good and they were patient when I took a minute to find something. The app is easy to use after the onboarding call.

BreezyBlogging

Ash was the best! All my concerns were met and Ash was very patient and knowlable with addressing my issues and making the trouble shooting process more clear for me!

Our Little Bears

Great customer experience with Kartik! Would recommend this app, it is extremely simple to use to start your Facebook Catalog/Shop.

Worship Warrior Unique Fashionz

I received excellent support from Rishi. Looking forward to continuing using your service. Thank you so much, Rishi and all the team members..

Lolley's Logistics

Special thank you to Rishi and CED Commerce for their top customer service. The app was easy to download and I had no issues with getting my products to sync with my Shopify store.

silkdelux.com

The app is very easy to use, just download and sync all your products! Customer Service team is very supportive as well :)

Mister Johns Collections

Got some very good help and good support. Will use again soon Very determined and highly skilled thank you