Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Price: Free

Our Little Bears

Great customer experience with Kartik! Would recommend this app, it is extremely simple to use to start your Facebook Catalog/Shop.

Worship Warrior Unique Fashionz

I received excellent support from Rishi. Looking forward to continuing using your service. Thank you so much, Rishi and all the team members..

Lolley's Logistics

Special thank you to Rishi and CED Commerce for their top customer service. The app was easy to download and I had no issues with getting my products to sync with my Shopify store.

silkdelux.com

The app is very easy to use, just download and sync all your products! Customer Service team is very supportive as well :)

Mister Johns Collections

Got some very good help and good support. Will use again soon Very determined and highly skilled thank you

Sports4Sure

This app is so easy to use and I enjoy the simplicity promoting my stores products across different social media sites.

INSHEMIAMI

La atención brindada fue excepcional. Me ayudo mucho a pesar de mi lenguaje fue muy paciente y profesional

LETitGEEK

Great support team!! Awesome!! :) The app setup was so easy with a real person (thanks Rishi) guiding me through the process.

Potterino Collective

Very helpful customer service, available 24/7 and does screensharing for onboarding! even have a whatsapp group as a seperate help centre!

Craft, Styles and More

I really needed help to get started. I received the help and GREAT customer service! Thank you very much!