Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Accessoriez Overload

Great customer support. Kartik was very patient and informative. All of my questions were answered and the problems were fixed. Great app.

Niram

The team was very helpful in setting up my Facebook and Sales channels. Highly recommended. Rishi gave awsome support.

Bespoke-Lux

Great work and support to get me sorted. Awesome work from Anand, always helpful...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Arlissa Boutique

There are so many issues syncing Shopify products to Facebook and this app helped a lot. It helped set certain category fields and most importantly syncs all the product variants. But the best thing is the support, they respond to the chat right away and answered all my questions. They understand Shopify and Facebook well so they understand the questions I was asking and issues I was mentioning. There were somethings this app couldn't do, but instead of beating around the bush they gave me a straight answer first then suggested all the possibly workarounds and options I can do. They were also very open to listen to the issues I had and see things from the user perspective so they can continue to add new features and improve the app. This app is a must if you use Facebook, especially if you have many items in your store and sell products that have a lot of variants.

Golden shop au

I would like to leave 5 stars for the company because of the support time, they are very Be humble and helpful and the App is free to use it. I haven't seen it before. Super responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable!!!

todo para tu bebé

Excelent service and support. I am surprised that this app its free. It take 10 minutes to install it and sincronize it with your facebook and instagram stores. Great app. Support team contacted me immediately by whatsapp to offer tech support. A must have for any shop.

Elegant Electronix

The team was very helpful in setting up my facebook and instagram sales channels. Very helpful. Highly recommended

Cyrus Rugs

The app works well. All products are uploaded and the support from Anand was great, including stepping me through each of the screen shots he required. Highly recommended.

ConfedentBody

Amazing app that dose exactly what it promises thank you for developing this app and offering it for free Amazing

Amorvivi

This app works great, does exactly what I needed, but perhaps and more importantly the customer service is outstanding. The best by far. Highly recommend.