Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Lolley's Logistics

Special thank you to Rishi and CED Commerce for their top customer service. The app was easy to download and I had no issues with getting my products to sync with my Shopify store.

silkdelux.com

The app is very easy to use, just download and sync all your products! Customer Service team is very supportive as well :)

Mister Johns Collections

Got some very good help and good support. Will use again soon Very determined and highly skilled thank you

Sports4Sure

This app is so easy to use and I enjoy the simplicity promoting my stores products across different social media sites.

INSHEMIAMI

La atención brindada fue excepcional. Me ayudo mucho a pesar de mi lenguaje fue muy paciente y profesional

LETitGEEK

Great support team!! Awesome!! :) The app setup was so easy with a real person (thanks Rishi) guiding me through the process.

Potterino Collective

Very helpful customer service, available 24/7 and does screensharing for onboarding! even have a whatsapp group as a seperate help centre!

Craft, Styles and More

I really needed help to get started. I received the help and GREAT customer service! Thank you very much!

Mojave Closet

This has to be the best app i have used to tag products on Instagram. The customer service seems always available too. Thank you CedCommerce.

Nico's Organics

I have only connected the app today and therefore do not know how it will work. I did appreciate all the one on one help given in setting up the app. I will be happy to come back and update with more details after using app.