Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

All Seasons Home Market

I needed help getting this app set up and the friendly support was amazing, it made the entire set up so easy and it was fast. Highly recommend A+++

Joyful Veneers

Kartik offered great support! I was running into some issues with getting the app setup properly but Kartik fixed the issue with speed and great customer support.

JJLUXURYWORLD

I has some issues but cusyomer service reached out me first and guilded me how to fix problems. He is great and kind supportor. I do appreciate it.

VIP Extensions

customer services was great. I hope the results will be as good. I wish this company all the best as they help us get to the next level.

Believein Cosmetics

I downloaded the app and didn't know how to proceed until customer service helped me out and was extremely helpful. They walked me through the entire process!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Thrift Mentality

I just installed the app today. Customer service was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire process! I cant wait to use this app!!!!

outoftheboxaamc

I had the good fortune to connect with your employee Anand Agarwal and another person today. This is the 3nd time I was trying to connect my non-profit Shopify store to FB Marketplace. I had given up deleted CEDCommerce months ago and recently noticed that business Marketplace seemed to be accepting new accounts again. Anand Agarwal patiently walked me thru the process (over 3 hours) more than once as I'm not a big tech person, to get it working. You are very fortunate to have him as your employee. He is very knowledge about the process that no one could figure out how to do months ago. I am beyond appreciative that marketplace is up Thank you again!

Audiocon

Fantastic experience.mic was not working and they worked around it.very very helpful and answered all queries fully

A Mask for All Seasons

This was an incredibly helpful and wonderful experience!! Every question and concerned was answered. I was given clear and concise information and instruction on how to set up the marketplace linked to my account. Very smooth and easy process. I feel much more confident about using this app moving forward. Fantastic, patient and kind customer service. I would give over 5 stars if I could!!!

ATAŞMODA Çeyizlik ev tekstil ürünleri

Very good live support. Thank you very much. I am dealing with my problems and I am satisfied with the fast application. Thank you for everything.