Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Club Del Internet Network

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is helping me a lot. Great response and the team is always on time to help. The support team gave me time to connect to the meeting and waited for a long time until I got connected.

Happily Shoppe

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app! Excellent support! Was very simple to setup and orders flowing in now no problem. Appreciate it!

dvproduct

Location Australia

Would definitely recommend this app as they do have a supreme customer service team to assist you with everything a user need. the set up for business made easier after their assistance

Angry Gnome Printing

The customer service help I got today was great. It was the help I needed in the the set up for the business. There were so many things, I did not know where to find or that needed to be set up. It was a great help.

Bakes & Pastes

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just installed the app and their customer service is great! They were able to help me with setting it up to my social media business account at every step. Thank you!!

Country Girl City Dream

Location Australia

Very supportive team, i couldn't have asked for more. Kartik went up and above to support me with all that is required. Thank you.

Shari Simone

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I needed so much help setting up the new fb integration link and kartik dwivedi helped me out so much. he was patient with me and walked me step by step through the process. He was amazing.

Banana Rampage

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is easy to use and there is always someone available to help that is happy to answer any questions you may have! I can’t say enough good things.

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

我是从cedcommence得知这个APP的 非常好用 工作人员也非常认真负责。超级值得推荐。这是我见过的最好的团队 以后还会复购,希望自己跨境电商的路上越飞越高,越走越好
祝愿贵公司业绩长虹,蒸蒸日上。

Your Private Bar

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is super slick! Easy to navigate and great features to save me time. Excellent support - they went out of their way to help me!