Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Supports Marketplace, Shops, Page Shop, & Instagram Shopping

Fancyu2.com

Arpit, Was amazing. He walk me through every and make sure I was all set. I highly recommend anyone to use this app if you want to increase your sale.

HL Collective

AMAZING support! And love that their app allows me to choose only certain products for my Facebook Shop in Marketplace.

Obeetee

Great Support from Anand, very helpful. Highly recommended. They are provided very good services to integrate shop into different platforms like facebook, amazon n etc.

Ava'sToys

This is the best app for syncing products from Shopify to Facebook & Instagram. Very easy and quick with automatic syncing. Also great support from the development team!

BMS Solutions

Fast, clear and precise help from the support team in setting up the products! This app will hopefully increase my sales on FB and Instagram. I'm excited to see it's impact. Thanks a lot.

Savannah pajamas

This app is time saving for setting up your Facebook and Instagram Shop , very easy going through all steps , customer service is very helpful .

ShoeKid.ca

App works great. Support is stellar. They are one of the most efficient company you can deal with. Loads of talent and very knowledgeable !!

Firewade Motorsports

I used this app to integrate all my listings from ebay to shopify. I'm not teck savvy but the team help the process go seamlessly. Very happy with the app and customer service phenomenal. Would defiantly recommend to any friends that need it.

HighOnRave

Perfect and clear guide with my channel set up, Thank you Anand Agarwal! :) Nice and smooth set synch to Facebook shop feature of this app!
Highly recommended!

Eurekaonline

I am impressed with the customer service I have always received from CedCommerce on setting up my Facebook shop. Kudos to Anand and the rest of the team for your patience and kind heart! I recommend your Apps to everyone who wants to scale their businesses!