4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing social commerce by easily syncing products to platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. It features real-time syncing, easy ad management, and product optimization. The user-friendly dashboard and hassle-free uploading capability make product listings simple. It also offers advanced analytics for refining marketing strategies. Many appreciate the prompt and knowledgeable customer service.

March 3, 2021

The team was very helpful in setting up my facebook and instagram sales channels. Very helpful. Highly recommended

Elegant Electronix
24 minutes using the app
January 5, 2023

As per usual amazing customer service. I have been using the CED eBay integration app, and I am now trying this integration with Facebook. Looking forward to seeing the results. I will update my review when I have spent more time with the app. But just on customer service alone they get 5 stars

Fish For Tackle
12 minutes using the app
June 14, 2021

i used this app last 12 month very good app directly sync my catalogue and excellent customer support

JEWEL LANE
India
6 minutes using the app
October 7, 2021

Hade kontakt med kundservice. Inga problem. Hade provat appen men just nu har jag redan en liknande app. Gillade att de inte var påstridiga utan endast ställde en fråga via Whatsapp.

Sindydockan
Sweden
4 minutes using the app
Edited July 2, 2020

Great app, its help make integration into facebook marketplace easy and great customer service for any new startup.

BlueStarSapphires
3 minutes using the app
February 15, 2022

Great App! The Customer service is awesome . Specially Anand . Helped to solve the problem I had, the support team are really helpful

WSLapis