Sync Your Store
Flexify syncs your products with Facebook Product Catalog to create Dynamic Product Ads.
Improve Your Product Feed
No more cut off images in your ads. Sync thousands of products. Always up-to-date.
Sell on Social Media
Get in front of millions of people on Facebook & Instagram. Follow them across all their devices.
About Flexify: Facebook Product Feed
Flexify syncs Your Products with Facebook Product Catalog & allows you to create Dynamic Product Ads. Put your product ads in front of millions of people on Facebook, Instagram & Google without manual work.
These highly targeted ads follow prospects across all their devices & are always up-to-date thanks to Flexify's social product feed. True set & forget advertising!
Join the thousands of merchants who have chosen Flexify. Get started TODAY risk-free with our FREE-FOREVER plan! Setup is easy & we offer REAL SUPPORT if you need help.
How we help you succeed
Social Commerce gets complicated quickly. Dynamic Product Ads. The Facebook Pixel. Instagram Product ads. Google Merchant Center. Facebook Product Catalog. Such a big puzzle! Flexify offers you the missing piece: the BEST FACEBOOK PRODUCT FEED for your store.
- GREAT PRODUCT FEED: Flexify keeps your Product Feed always up-to-date, no matter how many products & variants your have!
- FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, GOOGLE, PINTEREST: Automatically put highly targeted ads in front of people on all major platforms.
- REAL SUPPORT: We understand social commerce is complicated & are eager to help you out! We aim to answer your request within 48h
How does it work?
After an initial setup you will not have to do any additional work to keep your Product Ads up-to-date. Set & Forget.
- SETUP: When you install Flexify it will automatically create a product feed for your store.
- CONNECT: Use the Flexify feed to connect your store to Facebook Product Catalog.
- SYNC: From now on Flexify keeps your Facebook Product Catalog up-to-date without any manual work.
- CAMPAIGN: You can now setup highly targeted Facebook & Instagram Product ad campaigns
- PROMOTE: Promote multiple products or your entire product catalog on Facebook, Instagram & Google.
Flexify helps you create highly targeted PRODUCT ADS on Facebook, Instagram & Google.
- NO MANUAL WORK : Promote all your products with unique creative without having to configure each individual ad.
- SET & FORGET : Set up your campaigns once and continually put your product in front of people with highly targeted ads.
- CROSS-DEVICE: Reach people with product ads on any device they use, regardless of how they first found your business.
- HIGH RELEVANCY: Show people products that are highly relevant to their interests & social media behaviour to increase sales!
- ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE: Never advertise and out-of-stock product again! Flexify keeps your store in sync with your ads. Always.
- HUGE FEEDS: up to 1000 products on the free plan & unlimited feeds with pagination on the paid plan.
- PRODUCT COLLECTIONS: You choose which products to sync: all of them or a subset.
- BETTER IMAGES: No more cropped images in your ads! Flexify resizes!
- dynamic product ads,
- facebook pixel,
- fb product catalog,
- facebook ads,
- instagram product ad,
- google product feed
Sync one or multiple collections
Up to 1000 products
Use fields from Google Sales Channel
Optional Image Optimization (4$ per 1000 images)
Unlimited products with feed pagination
Automatic image resizing
Specific Feed Images
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 159 reviews
Most recent reviews
I Love Tunics
We've been using this app for a while - does the job nicely. Customer service response time can be a bit quicker - I recommend this app
What do I do when this warning shows up?
The HTTP server hosting the feed did not understand the request we made. This usually happens if the remote server doesn't support the chosen protocol or authentication method. Please ask your feed provider to check their server logs for more information and verify that your feed settings are correct.