About Flexify: Facebook Product Feed
Shopify's Facebook Pixel Integration that is now compatible with Dynamic Ads. With our app, you can seamlessly sync your Product Catalogue to Facebook's Business Manager.
How to use Facebook Dynamic Product Ads with Shopify
Sync your Shopify Store with your [Facebook Product Catalog](https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/dynamic-product-ads/product-catalog), simply and easily using a direct, automatic feed to keep your listings up to date.
Once your store is syncing with your Facebook Product Catalog you can promote multiple products or your entire product catalog on Facebook, across all the devices your customers use.
Dynamically promote your products
Facebook dynamic product ads help you promote relevant products to shoppers browsing your product catalog on your website or mobile app. (see https://www.facebook.com/business/a/online-sales/dynamic-product-ads
- Scale: Promote all of your products with unique creative without having to configure each individual ad
- Always-on: Set up your campaigns once and continually reach people with the right product at the right time
- Cross-device: Reach people with ads on any device they use, regardless of their original touchpoint for your business
- Highly relevant: Show people ads for products they are interested in order to increase their likelihood to purchase
- Sync all of your products or only a collection
- Eliminate double work: Apply the Google product categories you already set with Shopify's Google Sales Channel
- Up to 1000 products (with all their variants) in a single feed
- Unlimited products with feed pagination (premium feature)
- Automatic image resizing: No more cropped images in your Facebook ads! ( Premium feature: Additional charges may apply)
- Specify what images should be uses by Facebook on a product/variant basis Facebook uses square images which often is not what you want on your website. (premium feature)
Sync one or multiple collections
Up to 1000 products
Use fields from Google Sales Channel
Optional Image Optimization (4$ per 1000 images)
Unlimited products with feed pagination
Automatic image resizing
Specific Feed Images
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 116 reviews
Most recent reviews
Have issues at first, then customer service helps a lot, now this app works well on Facebook. Thank you.
App worked flawless at first, then one day all of our products disappeared on our Facebook shop. We lost all of our taggged posts with products and it was a very big incovenience.
It took us weeks and hours to figure out how to solve it. Support was not much help at all. The responses were very basic and it seemed like they weren't actually trying to help or asses the situation.
Their app is free and we recommend it - just be warned...if you need REAL support, it's $24.99. (You can read that in the dashboard...after you install.)
I really like how this app just does what it is supposed to do. Even on the FREE version I was able to effortlessly sync all my products to the facebook catalog and run my own retargeting ads instead of paying for another app. Also, when I have reached out to support even though the form said they will get back to me within 48 hours, I literally had a REPLY IN 15 MINUTES IN MY INBOX. The issue seemed to resolve itself by reselecting the settings and syncing manually to facebook, but this response time is just impressive. I can only recommend this app!