FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

Price: Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 31, 2021

Tut was sie soll und dies einwandfrei.
Einrichtung selbsterklärend und mit überschaubaren Zeitaufwand einricht- und anpassbar.
Klare Empfehlung

Camping Shirt
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 21, 2021

Very usefull, help me a lot, very customizable...working fine with no bugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Flow Brands Outlet
Brazil
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 18, 2021

great! no need for the other expensive apps. Just the order tracking portion of this app is worthwhile already. The other parts of this app is a perk!

Profusion Cosmetics UK
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
August 13, 2021

I use this app to track my store orders and Faq Q&A. I really like how this app is user friendly and the best part is-it is free. Awesome App. Highly recommend.

LosExcellence
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 11, 2021

Looks like a good app that is easy to use and configure. I hope the developers will introduce more features soon. Thanks for keeping the app free of cost for now :)

Max Home Tools
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 30, 2021

THIS APP IS VERY NICE!! EASY TO ADD, USE AND SETUP. I DEFENITELY RECOMMENED ADDING THIS FREE APP TO YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE IT CAN HELP YOU GAIN SO MUCH MORE TRACTION TO YOUR SITE ALSO SALES AND INTERACTION. I GIVE THIS APP A 5 STAR. EVERYTHING A PLUS AND SIMPLE TO SETUP.

BaRi BarBie Online
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 21, 2021

I installed this today and I've set my FAQs in minutes. Thank you for this free and amazing app. Thank you

togo-home
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited June 19, 2021

great functionality guys)
no hidden upsells inside the app, it does all the job
Easy connect to facebook

`
Poland
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 15, 2021

Excellent. works out of the box. will recommend this app to anyone looking to add an faq and a helpbot to their shopify page.

EGA Wellness
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 14, 2021

Minimalist and very helpful app! Ability to offer quick FAQ and tracking details in the help section is very helpful.

Aegte