Store FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQs

RAGE N'FURY

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, works fine and very easy to install. The support was very friendly and reactive. I highly recommend

January 20, 2022

So glad you found value in app. Welcome onboard & thanks a lot for recommendation.

bluu - EU

Location Switzerland

We use Easy FAQ since more than 1 year and on two stores now. We never had any issues. And the support is just mind-blowingly fast and competent. The 100% 5* rating speaks for itself. Absolutely deserved! Thank you for this great app.

January 19, 2022

So good to hear from such a long time user! Appreciate that lovely feedback very much. Long way to go!

COLORCL

Location South Korea
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've tried many FAQ apps, but I think this app is the simplest and provides all the necessary features conveniently. I could set up all the functions very easily by myself, and once I set it up, I never had to touch it anymore since it was perfectly set up!
As my website was reorganized recently, I got help with the search bar color. I contacted the developer, and he fixed all the issues super quickly!
This app is really amazing and I am very grateful for the enthusiasm and service of the developers. Highly recommended!

January 19, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice & detailed review. Really means a lot. Merchant satisfaction has always been my top priority so thanks a lot for recognizing that. Appreciate it again!

Eagle is a Birdie

Location Switzerland

Great app, simple to maintain, the free plan already offers a ton of possibilities, but by far the best is the customer service! Super quick reaction time, very helpful and friendly. Easy 5 stars in my book. Thanks a lot and keep the great work up!

January 11, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Always happy to help you succeed. Welcome onboard.

Stretchfitness

Location Germany

The app works awesome. You can put the FAQ on the product page too.
The support answers very fast and is very helpful.

January 11, 2022

Thanks a lot for this! Appreciate it very much. Welcome onboard!

SEVDALIE

This app is great and very straightforward to use and ultra user friendly. Its been a great help and Im so happy with the results. The customer service is excellent, highly recommended!

January 11, 2022

Really appreciate your feedback! Merchant friendliness always been my top priority, glad you recognized it.

Leatherpunk

This is a simple and straight forward FAQ app that does what it's supposed to do. I was able to set it up on my own and it functioned 'out of the box' without any problems. The few questions I had were answered quickly by support staff. The pricing is fair and I would certainly recommend it to anybody looking for a quick and easy approach to managing a FAQ page.

December 23, 2021

Your satisfaction is what matters to us the most! So glad you liked an app! Merchant satisfaction & ease of use would always be a top priority.

Ultiem Thuis

Location Netherlands

Met deze app heb ik mijn FAQ page opgezet. Heel handig en functioneel!
Tegen een maandelijkse betaling kun je hem ook aanpassen naar eigen smaak. De developer heeft me ook nog geholpen wat specifiekere aanpassingen te doen, super!

December 21, 2021

So glad to hear that you found our app valuable! Welcome onboard.

Plantable

As a low tech user, I simply LOVE this app. It's intuitive, easy to use and the directions are clear. When I was stuck, I received a really quick response that helped overcome my problem!

December 21, 2021

App is designed keeping simplicity & ease of use in mind! So glad you experienced it! Always happy to help.

baluka mascotas

Location Spain

The best FAQ app I've ever tried. Beautiful, easy, and with an awesome support. You have all the customization options. I am paying for the higher plan and happy to use it.

December 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Really appreciate you spending time & reviewing this app. Glad to serve you.