Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

Vazilio

Nice design solution for FAQ page. Support team is very helpful. I am currently using a free version of this app but that's all I need for now. The only downside might be that this app isn't made for using in Safari browser.

SpaceLights

I love it. It really helped me inform my customers on FAQ on different products and it is really customizable. Theres also great support.

Monarkgroup

VERY happy from your job. Very quick response ,yeah very quick. You guys did an awesome job. I definitely recommended AvocadoLab Garanti

UBERSCHALLWAX

Excellent app. Developer has thought of everything that we required with regard to functionality. Easy to use. A professional looking front-end.

Next Scratch

The best FAQ App that you can possibly have. So many Design Options, you can adjust it to every Store!

Kunstsokken.nl

Great app for easily building a good-looking FAQ page. There already are quite a few options for customizing the page, but the customer support takes this to another level. We had a few things we really wanted done so that our page looked even better. After contacting support, Bhushan reached out to us swiftly and assisted very good. An hour after the initial mail, everything was fixed and well. Truly great customer support, 5 stars!

RootsandHoots

The app is exactly what we required. It's easily customisable and works splendidly. The biggest advantage is the developer is very reactive and responds to your query with resolutions almost immediately.

Cüic

Awesome app to get everything organized! The assistance is fast and so good at helping, would recommend 10/10! Thank you:)

Dahing Plants

Customer service is phenomenal! Responded in a flash and had my problem fixed right away. Highly recommend if you're looking to build a faq.

Reserve Decor

The app is great, the support is phenomenal! We had set some of the settings wrong, reached out to support, & received help from the developer in literally 3 minutes. Unheard of. Step-by-step instructions, screenshots to help us, all clearly explained. 5/5 stars! Everything can be customized. The best FAQ creator on Shopify hands down.