4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, intuitive design, and easy navigation. They value its customization options for creating brand-aligned FAQ pages and its features like color combinations and multi-page FAQ addition. The support team is praised for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants recommend it for reducing customer service workload, increasing customer trust, and enhancing SEO. The app's multi-store use and import/export feature are also appreciated.

January 30, 2021

The app is great - as per the description. I had some questions/asks from their customer service and the interaction was spot on - they responded just within a couple of hours and really helped me with all my questions. Really like this app, exactly what I was looking for!

Blaze and Cairn
December 5, 2020

Amazing app with superb customer support!! - I had to make a few design changes for and their team helped me until every detail was perfect. - Keep up the amazing work:)

ZuZu Sandals
Israel
Avocados Lab replied December 12, 2020

We are so happy to have you onboard! Thanks a ton for taking time to write a review.

Edited September 18, 2021

Update: I wanted to use this app to see if it will work or will I run into an issu. Nope: as Pratik mentioned, this app is made well and it is. Makes life so much easier for the customer: This is a great app! Soo easy to use and takes minutes to set up. Great & quick support by Pratik..

Banglez Bazar
Avocados Lab replied June 9, 2020

Great to hear! Merchant satisfaction is one number one priority :) Glad you liked an app.

June 7, 2022

Super easy to use and customize. I really enjoy the look of it on our website. At one point I had a question about how to use one of its features, and the response time from support email was immediate. So awesome.
What a great little app! Love it :)

Brass And Winds
Avocados Lab replied June 7, 2022

Feels so great to see such review! Thanks a lot for your valuable time writing this review. So glad you liked an app.

November 1, 2020

The best FAQ App that you can possibly have. So many Design Options, you can adjust it to every Store!

Next Scratch
Germany
January 17, 2022

I've tried many FAQ apps, but I think this app is the simplest and provides all the necessary features conveniently. I could set up all the functions very easily by myself, and once I set it up, I never had to touch it anymore since it was perfectly set up!
As my website was reorganized recently, I got help with the search bar color. I contacted the developer, and he fixed all the issues super quickly!
This app is really amazing and I am very grateful for the enthusiasm and service of the developers. Highly recommended!

COLORCL
South Korea
Avocados Lab replied January 19, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice & detailed review. Really means a lot. Merchant satisfaction has always been my top priority so thanks a lot for recognizing that. Appreciate it again!

February 14, 2023

The app is very good and easy to use, love it! Been using it for a while now and still happy with it. Also the customer service is amazing, Bhushan was so nice and helped me very quickly!

Organista
Sweden
November 22, 2020

Perfect support
Realls helped me with my complaints.
I can totally advice getting the app.
5 Stars for this

VEO
Austria
Avocados Lab replied November 22, 2020

Thank you so much for such a nice review! Really appreciate it.

January 14, 2021

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

Seo Digital Club
August 24, 2022

Great app with superb develper support. Developer reacts quickly to support requests and helped me to solve my problem in literally 5 minutes.

Turtlback - The Urban Minimalist
Germany
Avocados Lab replied August 24, 2022

Thank you for such a nice review! Your satisfaction is my top most priority so this means a log. So glad to see you found app useful.