Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 5, 2021

Awesome FAQ app and great support by the team. I can surely recommend using this app. Thank you very much:)

HopSport
Time spent using app: 6 months
Avocados Lab replied October 7, 2021

So glad you recommending app to others! So happy to have you onboard :)

September 24, 2021

This is some of the best customer service I have ever received on an app, ever. Detailed responses in less than 10 minutes of even sending off a service ticket, and a well designed app that looks amazing on any website. Would highly recommend this to everyone. Great work, and once again AMAZING customer support and service. I have never left a review on an app but this is wonderful.

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.
Time spent using app: 4 days
Avocados Lab replied September 24, 2021

This means a lot! Thanks a ton for such a nice review. Your satisfaction would always be top most priority! Welcome onboard.

September 12, 2021

Bhushan's customer support and customer service is second to none. He assisted me with my queries in a very prompt and seamless manner. The app itself is great too, and makes my FAQ page so much more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing for my website visitors.

The Original Organic Company
Time spent using app: 19 days
Avocados Lab replied October 5, 2021

You are most welcome! So glad you liked the app and its meeting you needs. Merchant satisfaction is always our top priority.

September 8, 2021

Very easy to use, match with my theme without anything to do and support is amazing, i received the answer in less than 5 minutes and issue was solved in 10 minutes !

Magnetic by S
France
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 2, 2021

I totally recommend this app, easy and very practical. Plus great customer service. They solved all the problems in less than five minutes and offered more help. Very good experience.

U-Hombre
Time spent using app: 5 days
Avocados Lab replied September 8, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Appreciate it. Your satisfaction really matters to us!

September 2, 2021

We are using the app for our user guide. It has been easy and simple to use while uploading the information and also received very prompt and excellent support when had some questions!

getmillo.com
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 22 days
Avocados Lab replied September 8, 2021

Merchant satisfaction is always our number 1 priority so glad you experienced that :) Welcome onboard!

August 31, 2021

Love this app its all you need and never fails thumbs up crew, keep on putting out these great tools Seabff.com Save the Ocean Jewelry

Time spent using app: 5 months
Avocados Lab replied September 1, 2021

It's our pleasure making sure our tool is very easy to use for merchants. So glad you liked it! Thanks a lot for such a nice review.

August 23, 2021

Awesome app and even better customer service.
I needed some help adding some code to my theme and he totally helped me with it.
5/5

Merger City
Spain
Time spent using app: 13 days
Avocados Lab replied September 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful review! Always happy to help

August 22, 2021

I needed to create a FAQ stand-alone page and this app helped me with that, was very easy to use and i didnt had any issues with it so far.

Phoenix Awareness
Time spent using app: 10 months
Avocados Lab replied August 28, 2021

We are so excited to welcome you onboard! Thanks for review :)

Edited August 18, 2021

If you're looking for a professional app, this is the one. Many options also for an image suitable for every business. Superb app!

hhcd.shop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Avocados Lab replied August 18, 2021

So glad you found us very professional helpful! Appreciate your feedback!