Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 20, 2021

The best FAQ app I've ever tried. Beautiful, easy, and with an awesome support. You have all the customization options. I am paying for the higher plan and happy to use it.

baluka mascotas
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
Avocados Lab replied December 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Really appreciate you spending time & reviewing this app. Glad to serve you.

December 20, 2021

We are using the app on 4 stores and it functions beautifully well!
The support is super class and always ready to help.

Liewood
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
Avocados Lab replied December 20, 2021

So glad to support all your stores! Thanks for choosing this app. It really means a lot. Welcome onboard!

December 2, 2021

This is a great, flexible, and straightforward FAQ app. I love how customizable it is - you can make it blend with your store’s theme so rather than appearing as an add-on it looks like it was built right into your theme. Support has been excellent when I have needed it.

Quantum Coffee
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
Avocados Lab replied December 2, 2021

Thanks a ton for such a loverly review :) Your satisfaction means a lot so app focuses mainly on merchant friendliness & ease of customization. So glad you liked it. Welcome onboard!

November 20, 2021

Best FAQ Page App on Shopify. Customer service is amazing too. Bhushan went out of his way to help make my page look cohesive on mobile and desktop and he nailed it within a few minutes — I was really impressed. If you're looking for a FAQ Page App, look no further. 10/10

Creating Kings
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Avocados Lab replied December 2, 2021

OMG thanks a lot for such a nice gesture. Really means a lot.

November 17, 2021

Fab app! Found it really easy to use and the customer service was great too. Spoke to the developer who was super efficient and helpful. Happy to recommend it!!

Blush and Bloo Online
Time spent using app: 4 days
Avocados Lab replied December 2, 2021

So glad you liked an app & recommending us! So happy to have you onboard.

November 16, 2021

I was struggling with putting parts of my FAQs onto relevant pages and then I started using this app. It is great value for money, easy to use and the customer support is exceptional! Thoroughly recommend.

DID Electrical
Ireland
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Avocados Lab replied November 16, 2021

Your satisfaction really makes us proud & happy! So glad you found immediate value from an app. Welcome onboard!

November 11, 2021

Only used it for 15 mins and found it simple and straight forward to create FAQs. The only thing I couldn't change was the colour to hover over the link. Would highly recommend!

Stencil Sisters
Time spent using app: 10 months
Avocados Lab replied November 11, 2021

Wow! So glad you found value in our app so quickly! Really appreciate it.

Regarding hover color: Just contact our support & we can make it happen for you quickly. Links differ from theme to theme so there is no config option for merchant to tweak. Rest all colors can be configured through admin by a merchant but this one is special case :) Looking forward for your email.

Edited November 10, 2021

It works perfectly with Showcase theme and compatible also with Transcy translator app. I had a minor design problem, the support was very quick and helpful and solved my problem without any delay. I wish I got the same service from all of 3rd party app support...

concretejewels
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Avocados Lab replied November 12, 2021

So glad to hear that! Always happy to help you succeed! Welcome onboard :)

October 30, 2021

Perfect, easy to set up, easy to install - very fast support for one minor question. Our FAQ page looks great - much easier than building one in-house. Well recommended.

Healthy Human
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Avocados Lab replied November 11, 2021

So thankful for your review! Appreciate it so much! Welcome onboard.

October 28, 2021

We started with just the basic FAQ page about a year ago and upgraded to be able to add the drop downs on our product pages. Definitely worth the upgrade. Bhushan was very responsive, knowledgeable and helpful and we are very happy with how it turned out. We've never had a problem with this app!

TierraSol Studio
Time spent using app: 6 months
Avocados Lab replied October 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Always happy to help to help you succeed.